Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
388
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
836

Opps

Summary:

McKay realizes something.
Notes: I was rather bored, so this is a short missing scene for - Hide & Seek-.
Disclaimer: Not mine.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Opps
by Katie

Carson had barely gotten inside his quarters when Rodney appeared, "I just realized something."

"Must have strained a few brain cells in the process." He chanted back, before plopping down onto his couch. Beckett groaned as he put his legs up, "Alright, what did you realize?"

"If nothing can penetrate this shield, including my own hands..."

"We can't have sex." The Scot closed his eyes and wonder why he hadn't thought of it earlier.

"I was thinking more along the lines of me jerking off but that too." He knitted his brow and moved to the couch. With an exaggerated sigh, he sat down on Carson's feet.

"Ow! And you wondered why I wanted to meet someone like Teyla." He rubbed his ankles.

"Well, you'll find someone when I'm dead!"

If there was ever a time that the medical doctor wanted a punching bag to materialize... "You're not going to die. The device probably has a failsafe just like the rest of the Ancients' technology."

McKay shot back, "They didn't finish this! There probably isn't a failsafe." His worried look made his partner mildly pity him - until he dug a hand into Carson's thigh.

"Damnit, get offa me."

"Just let me try something..." The Canadian muttered something in Scottish gaelic but it was too soft for Beckett to understand, and as hands reached for the zippers to his uniform, the man decided to just go with the flow.

Eventually they laid on the couch half falling off the cushions with Rodney laying above his boyfriend. There was silence and then he began to rub against Carson, only to let out a frustrated growl before spouting, "Can't feel a damn thing." The only evidence of arousal lay with the hardened cock that formed a defined ridge in his pants.

"Poor, unfortunate you." He pushed away the man, and stood, "I'm going back to work. So should you."

"With this?"

"I can't help you with it, now can I?" He reached for his jacket and slung it over his shoulders. He heard footsteps behind him, walking toward the closet where he'd stowed his personal item - a dvd that General O'Neill had thought was a home video.

And it was. Just not in the traditional sense.

Carson chose to exit the quarters, a smile to his features.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Katie.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.