Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,016
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,250

Parley

Summary:

Silly little Halloween fic for the fic exchange at the SexyOldMen slash group. Dialogue marked w/ * is from Pirates of the Caribbean. Just read it and see.

Work Text:

Lennie Briscoe sat at the computer desk, silently cursing said machine. He'd never wanted the damn thing but Jack gave him "the look" and he gave in. He instantly regretted it because he and technology did not get along.

Jack knew that but insisted on torturing him. First, it was a cell phone A camera phone no less. He still couldn't operate that, at least not correctly.

Then, it was satellite cable, which wasn't that bad because even technologically backward people like him couldn't mess it up. However he refused to touch the settings on the Tivo. At least he had an excuse when he "accidentally" messed up recording CSI for Jack. He really hated that show.

Lastly, came the granddaddy of them all, the bane of his retired existence; the computer.

What they actually needed it for, Lennie didn't know. Jack had one at work. Why did they need one at home? He'd asked Jack those questions, but "the look" won out.

And why did "the look" win out? Lennie asked himself that question many times. The only suitable answer was that it tended to make most of his blood rush south and turn his insides into jelly.

"Have you gotten them yet?" Jack McCoy called from the living room.

Lennie hit the side of the monitor. "No, I haven't gotten them yet," he yelled back.

Jack watched Lennie from the doorway for a moment. He smiled at Lennie's frustration and came to stand behind him. "That won't help," he said in amusement.

Lennie shrugged. "I know it won't but it will make me feel better. I don't know why Julia couldn't just mail us the pictures," he grumbled.

Jack started rubbing Lennie's shoulder. "Because it's easier this way. We can print the pictures out here."

Lennie tried to stand. "You do it then," he said irritably.

Jack pushed Lennie back down. "You can do this," he said gently but firmly. "Open her e-mail..." he pointed on the monitor while he was speaking. "...and click on the attachment."

Lennie did so. Another window opened and displayed a picture of Josh in his colorful Halloween costume. "A pirate."

Jack hugged Lennie from behind and rested his chin on Lennie's shoulder. He laughed. "Captain Jack Sparrow." He did a horrible imitation of Johnny Depp. "Savvy.*"

Lennie winced. "Oh, Jack." He chuckled. "I like the beard. I think he could do without the eyeliner, though."

Jack gave Lennie a squeeze. "He wouldn't look like Jack Sparrow without it."

"He could've been Will Turner. At least he looks relatively normal."

Jack nipped at Lennie's earlobe. "Where's the fun in that? At least he's not Elizabeth. Can you imagine a ten year old in drag?"

Lennie tilted his head to the side. He shut his eyes as Jack began sucking on his neck. "That's not something I want to think about. What do I know?" He smiled. "My favorite part of that movie was the monkey." His imitation of Geoffrey Rush was much better than Jack's of Depp. "Oh, not you. We named the monkey Jack.*"

Jack bit down at the spot where neck and shoulder joined. "Is there a particular reason you liked the furry creature?"

Lennie hissed. "He reminds me of someone I'm fond of," he teased.

Jack laughed again. "I may not be as cute as him, but I'm smarter."

Lennie opened his mouth to reply when the computer screen suddenly went dark. He looked over his shoulder at Jack. "I didn't do it," he protested.

Jack gestured to the lights off all around them. "Are you sure?" He asked with a smirk. He glanced out the window and saw several other buildings without power. "Looks like we have another power outage. How did you pull it off?"

"Haha." Lennie folded his arms across his chest. "Well, that's just great."

Jack started kissing Lennie's neck again. "Looks like the hockey game is out."

Lennie leaned back into Jack. "I don't really like hockey anyway. What do we do now?"

Jack's voice was a husky whisper. "If it's not too much trouble, you could make love to me."

Lennie shuddered in pleasure but it wasn't quite time to give in. "What's in it for me?"

Jack ran his hands down Lennie's chest. "I think I could make it worth your while."
Lennie took on Barbossa's inflection again. "I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.*"

"What?"

"Means 'no'.*"

Jack pulled Lennie's chair away from the desk and spun him around. He straddled Lennie's lap. He took Lennie's face in his hands and kissed him, hard.

Lennie's mouth was full of Jack's very talented tongue and all he could do was let it have its way. His eyes were still closed after Jack released him. He opened them again to see "the look." The heat in Jack's eyes seared him to the core. "I've lost, not that I mind," he muttered.

Jack grinned at him predatorily. "Are you still disinclined to acquiesce to my request?"

Lennie wrapped his arms around Jack's waist even though Jack had no intention of getting off of his lap. He kissed along Jack's jaw. At the same time, he shifted just enough to rub their hardening cocks together through their clothes. He heard Jack's breath catch. "You've sparked my interest. Let's parley."