Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
222
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,396

Independent Film

Summary:

A short drabble. After "Dead and Unburied" I simply couldn't help it...

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

I wasn't planning on this, but the baby plot bunnies (or should that be "pot"? I sometimes wonder what those cursed animals are smoking) swarmed me and, well... you fellow writers know what I'm saying.

--------------------

The innuendos and suggestive comments had been flying left and right with abandon all day and now, finally released to head home, Tony was half-hard and desperately searching for his lover, who was nowhere to be found. Finally, just as he was headed to the men's room to solve his problem himself, he spotted Tim heading there as well. Checking to be sure nobody was in sight, Tony hurried in behind him and ambushed the other man, pressing him against the wall.

"Howdy."

Tim chuckled.

"Thought you'd like that, seeing as 'Jerry Maguire' is one of your favorites. Feel like going to my place to watch the DVD?"

"Got a better idea..." Tony growled, pressing his hips into Tim's so his lover would know how urgent his need was. "... let's go to my apartment and make our own epic. We'll call it "Timmy: Ridden Hard and Put Up Wet."

"Mmmm. Sounds like the ultimate sequel to "Tony: Men In Black Chaps."

"Could be..."

Tim stretched his head forward a bit and kissed Tony then pulled back, smiling wickedly.

"I'm ready for my close up, Mr. Director..."

-----------------------------------------------

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author BuffyAngel68.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.