Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    For those sixty-five days.

    Feedback: Please! I’ll reply to all reviews, I promise.

    Archive: Sure, but let me know first, ‘kay?

    Disclaimer: I don’t own anything, so if you sue me, I will cry and your only reward will be my tears. My tears, dammit!

    Author’s note: This story happened because I wanted to write a death fic, but didn’t really have a context for it. I also had a bunch of ideas for small scenes or drabbles, but not enough to turn them into full stories. When I read “31 Days� by tragictale, I got inspired to compile all my stories into one (and if you like my story – or even if you don’t – go to the Lost Fanfiction Archive and read “31 Days�, because it’s like 4000 times better than mine).
    Also, I know that some of the stuff in my story isn’t possible in terms of the timeline, what with people being alive when they shouldn’t be or not kidnapped when they should be and stuff. Really, I totally know, so there’s no need to tell me ;)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,443
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,180