Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Child of the Night (Dracula)
    Pairing: Jamey Roswell/Jonathan Harker (Nicolae)
    Archive: Yes to lists I send it to. Otherwise ask.
    Disclaimer: Hm, I don't know... I guess to be safe I'd better say the Jonathan Harker character was originally created by Bram Stoker, but I believe it is now in public domain. I make no profit off this.
    Summary: Jamey Roswell is not The One--the one that Jonathan Harker vaguely feels he is waiting for, he belongs to. But Jamey has set his sights on Jonathan, and is not a man to be easily deterred.
    Warnings: Non-consensual m/m sex
    Notes: In Chapter 60 of Child of the Night, Jamey Roswell gave Jonathan Harker his first real kiss during a game of Spin the Bottle, and it confused Jonathan terribly. Though he felt instinctively that he was 'meant' for someone, and that someone was not Jamey, he couldn't help but be stimulated. Now Jamey's plans to go to the continent have fallen through, and he is once again in intrigueing, and possibly dangerous, close proximity to Jonathan.
    Terms: You're going to think I made a mistake, saying that Jonathan went up three flights of stairs to the second floor. In Britain, what we refer to as the first floor is the ground floor, the next is the first, the one after that is the second, ect. Guv'ner (governer)-- British term used to refer to a superior in rank or authority. fortnight--two weeks. In Britain a pantomime is more than just acting without words. It's more of a comedy review.
    Rating: NC-17
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    19,052
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    28
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    5,975