Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
255
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,030

Revelation

Summary:

no summary

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

FF7 Alterverse
Revelation

by Trakal

The door to the lab opened and Aeris looked up from the experimentation tank. Her eyes flared with anger as she saw Sephiroth walk into the lab and go over to where she was sleeping.

"Aeris, how wonderful to see you." He said as he opened the tank and stepped in with her.

Aeris looked up at him. "Why?" she asked, caringly. "Why do you have to hurt us?"

"My mother... Jenova..."

"Sephiroth, listen to me." Aeris told him, saying what she knew. What she'd learned growing up in Hojo's lab, before she and her birthmom had escaped. "Jenova isn't your mom."

"What are you talking about?" Sephiroth exclaimed. "Of course she is. Dr Gast's notes..."

"They were made up by Hojo. Fakes." Aeris told him. "I am in contact with the Planet, Sephiroth. I know you want to believe you're an Ancient, but you're not. You're just a human being. A very powerful one, and you do have some Jenova cells, like any SOLDIER would, but that's all."

"No..." Sephiroth shook his head. "no, that can't be true. I'm can't just be an ordinary human being."

"You aren't." Aeris told him, as she drew him close. "You're an extraordinary human being."

Tears ran down Sephiroth's face as the weight of Hojo's lie was lifted from his soul. He didn't have to be alone, he realized. He could live a normal life, have friens...

He could fall in love.

Aeris smiled at him and he realized he already had.

 

=30=

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Trakal.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.