Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
256
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,069

The world isn't ready for something like this...

Summary:

no summary

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The World Isn't Ready For Something Like This...

by Trakal

Hojo smiled to himself. The experiment had been a success. He gave a small laugh.

"I am a genius!" he announced to the occupants of his lab, which were himself and the victim of his current experiment. "In nine months," he added, still talking to his unwilling participant, "you shall give birth to a child, the ultimate result of the Jenova Project."

The victim punched a hand through the specimen container and grabbed Hojo by the throat. He punched his other hand, holding his sword, through at a lower point, running Hojo straight through.

"Its a shame you won't live to see the results of your little experiment." Sephiroth sneered, as he held Hojo there, watching with cold satisfaction at the dying man.

PART TWO

It had been two months since Hojo's death and Sephiroth's second escape from his lab. Sephiroth wasn't showing yet, but the pregnancy he was going through was beginning to have some rather unusual side-effects.

"Stop!" Sephiroth told Cloud in the middle of a duel.

"Stop?! Are you nuts?"

"No," Sephiroth replied, "I just thought I'd take a break for a snack. You want a roast mog?"

"Ugh, no way!" Cloud gasped.

"Suit yourself." Sephiroth shrugged, wandering into the forest, presumably to take care of his sudden craving for roast mog.

"I thought you two were enemies." Vincent pointed out.

"We are." Cloud shrugged. "Sephiroth's just being weird like that to throw us off the scent. He's plotting something."

 

END PART 2

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Trakal.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.