Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
603
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
856

Nope no title

Summary:

Nope, no summary. Any sort of summary would be longer than the fic itself, and therefore completely pointless

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

TITLE: Nope, No Title. I Have No Idea What This Story Is Even About, Much Less What It Might Be Titled. If You Can Think Of A Title, More Power To You.

AUTHOR: Corde cordeliavorkosigan@yahoo.com

PAIRING: wait and see (suggestions of f/f, m/m, and m/f... at least I think so...)

RATING: G (I'm sorry! I tried to make it smutty, really I did!)

SUMMARY: Nope, no summary. Any sort of summary would be longer than the fic itself, and therefore completely pointless.

NOTES: In response to the Out of Context Challenge. It made sense to me when I was writing it, but I don't know if it will to anyone else. Just make something up that would fit the situation and pretend that's what I was thinking of when I wrote it. And now that I look back, I think I changed my mind halfway through, so if you'd like, you can think up two different somethings and pretend they're both happening at the same time.

And now that you're all asleep and/or thoroughly confused...

DISCLAIMER: I'll give you a cookie if you can tell me who these characters belong to. I'll even give you a hint: they're not mine.

FEEDBACK: If you feel the need to feedback a tidbit such as this, by all means, I accept it gratefully. Flames too. My inbox is lonely. cordeliavorkosigan@yahoo.com

 

Nope, No Title

by Corde

"Aww? honey, sweetie, baby, you know it didn?t mean anything! I?m yours, totally, utterly, completely? look, d?you want me to grovel? I?m groveling, here, I?m down on my knees?"

"Not an unusual position for you, apparently."

"Sugar, don?t be like that! It was a mistake, and accident, it will never happen again! I swear, it only happened a few times, I?ll never do it again, never, ever, ever?"

"A few times?!?"

"Uh? just that once? and that other once? and one other time, but that?s all, I swear! I was gonna tell you, darlin?, honest I was, but this time I told myself that it would never happen again and that if I told you, it would only hurt you?"

"Whatever gave you that idea?"

"Oh, honeybun, don?t be sarcastic. I?m sorry, really, truly I am, you know I love you and I?ll never, ever do anything like that ever again?"

"Damn right you won?t."

"No, no, of course not, never, ever?"

"?because if you ever do it again, we?re through."

"No! No, babydoll, don?t say that! I love you! I love you; I?ll never ever do it again! I need you, sugarplum, I love you, you?re the only one who understands me!"

"Yeah, but it doesn?t mean I care."

"Honeycakes, you can?t be serious! After all we?ve been through, all we?ve meant to each other? you?re the only one for me, muffin. You know that. I love you; I?ve always loved you. Please, sugarplum, can you give me one more chance?"

"All right. You?ve earned that much, at least. But next time you want flying lessons, Chiana, don?t ask Crichton. I?ll teach you in my Prowler, if you like, but I don?t even want to think about the many dangers involved in flying that white death-pod of his."

"Hey, Aeryn, don?t spaz. I was only trying to help Chi?"

 

"Chiana, stop drooling, please. Crichton, would you be willing to repeat that, with your pants on this time?"

"I can?t. D?Argo has them."

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Corde.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.