Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-02-08
Words:
7,931
Chapters:
16/16
Comments:
5
Kudos:
35
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
6,072

All My Past Lives

Summary:

Pairing: Macalia/Aineias, Mac/Claire, Mac/Danny
Fandom: CSI NY/Stargate Atlantis/ Stargate SG1
Disclaimer: Not mine, not making any money. But I made up Macalia and Aineias, so please ask before useing.
Beta: [info]seventhguardian
Written for: [info]imperialhearts
Warning: none right now
Notes: Short chapters, but many. Frequent flash backs, AU, I'm changing a rule of Ascension to fit my story line -> Mac (Macalia) is going to keep most of his memories. Though some he will have to fight to get some back. I will explain why he does get to keep them. For those who don't watch Atlantis, Lantea is the original name for the planet Atlantis is on.
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash mailing list.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: Fall From Grace

Chapter Text

All My Past Lives
by Eri

Chapter 1: Fall From Grace

Macalia stood watching Claire. Her beautiful long blonde locks dancing in the morning breeze. She looked so much like his past love. His once a life time ago soul mate. Aineias, her golden blonde hair as rich as the sands of Taranis, her deep blue eyes, as enchanting as the oceans of Lantea.

But alas, Claire is not Aineias. Where Aineias is all intellect, Claire is a breath of fresh air, a rich laugh on a lazy morning. Both are elegant and beautiful as the days are long. Both full of admiral traits. Different yet so alike. No Claire is not Aineias, but Aineias is also not Claire.

When Macalia had spoken to Claire, the few times he dare. He had told her he was a soldier. He had not lied, but he is no longer a warrior. After he and the others left Lantea, he began to pursue sciences. No need to fight any longer.

He continued to watch Claire, mesmerized by her easy nature. Leaving ascension for Claire means giving up everything; endless knowledge, knowing everything about anyone in the universe on a dime. None the less, when his life here on Earth is done, he will re ascend. Return to grace.

Slipping from the light Macalia sat down beside Claire on the park bench. Lightly grasping her hand he smiled at her. Smiling back Claire leaned against his shoulder.

"Hi Mac." She softly says.

"Hi Claire." he responds with a red tint glazing his cheeks. Her voice is as pure as sunshine and as refreshing as the first spring rain.

This may not be ascension, not ever lasting knowledge and pure light, but as he sits quietly with Claire. Enjoying the peace he realises he doesn't need all that to be happy.

TBC