Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandoms: Eureka, SWAT Kats
    Rating: NC-17 for M/M and M/F
    Pairings: Chance Furlong/Jake Clawson/Marie Moreau, Jo Lupo/Jim Taggart, Jake Clawson/Lurin Bengal, Chance Furlong/(adult)/Zoe Carter, Others
    Codes: Furry, Het (M/F), Slash (M/M), Voyeurism, Pain-play, Bondage, Violence, Sexual Violence, Rape, Incest, Murder, Death, Snuff, Dom/Sub play, Underage Foreplay (16/adult), Torture
    Status: Complete
    Archive: By link
    Summary: Story arch 1. (Eureka Kats 1-9 is the first story arch.) When the week is just too peaceful in the little Pacific Northwest town of Eureka, Sheriff Carter's worst fears come true in a way he always refused to believe was possible.
    Eureka Story arch 2. (Eureka Kats 10 is the second story arch.) Halloween brings dress up, parties and one very nasty ghoul from Jo's past that shakes even this town isn't ready for. Proof that humans don't need aliens; they do the job of terrorizing themselves quite well enough.
    Eureka Story arch 3. (Eureka Kats 11-18 is the third story arch.) Pre-Thanksgiving through Valentines Day are an eventful time for the Kats and those close to them, both professionally and personally. But who invited the stalker with a jealous streak?
    Eureka Story arch 4. (Eureka Kats 19-27 is the fourth story arch) Werewolf puppies, fluttercats, fairies and a very kinky Kat are all new to town, and it's quite the debate which of them is causing more chaos for who.
    Story arch 5. (Eureka Kats 28-30 is the fifth and final story arch.) After nearly three years on Earth, Jake, Chance, Marie, Blackie and Sting makes their goodbyes and strike out to start life over on Aristal.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    15
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    20
    Hits:
    3,912