Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,568
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,303

Dallas Central AU: JD's First Day

Summary:

Chris Larabee, Josiah Sanchez and JD Dunne choosed to introduced the newest membered to the Dallas Major Crimes Team in a most interesting manner.

Work Text:

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven - Dallas Central AU

CHARACTER: Ezra Standish, Chris Larabee, Vin Tanner, JD Dunne, Josiah Sanchez, Nathan Jackson, and Buck Wilmington.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Texas Aries and Setcheti have created The Dallas Central AU.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only . Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

To See more background about the Dallas Central AU follow the URL: Dallas Central Introduction Page

The story can also be read at the following URL: JD's First Day

Check out my other stories by following this URL: Lone Tree Creative Perserve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dallas Central AU - JD's First Day
by Texas Aries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doors banged open as Detective Sanchez came in manhandling a suspect that was swearing a blue streak as he kept trying to get into the larger man's space. The suspect was around 5' 10 or 11" and dress in old torn blue jeans, biking leathers, a rip t-shirt under a leather jacket and a black do rag covering his hair while the foot long black braid came down the middle of his back. The suspect looked young somewhere in this early 20's and from the sound of it came from New York with the think accent many had heard on TV.

The suspect twisted and turned trying to get free as he snarled, "Let me go you bastard!"

Roughly Sanchez guided his prisoner to his desk as he snapped, "Shut your trap!"

The prisoner yanked himself free of the bigger man and turned to face the detective. "Making me you pig!" He sneered.

The bigger man loomed over the smaller man. "Why you little punk!"

"Bring it on big man. I've taken bigger and come out on top!" The prisoner boasted.

Sanchez snorted as he yanked his prisoner around and frog marched him across the room while the kid swore a blue streak.

The noise had brought out Lieutenant Inez Rocios, head of Surveillance and Apprehension and Ezra Standish the FBI Joint Terrorist and Crime Task Force Agent from her office where they were discussing the transportation of a suspected terrorist to New York. Both experience officers moved to the doorway watching what was taking place. Normally Detective Sanchez didn't have any trouble with suspects due to his size but this one wasn't intimated just the opposite.

The prisoner kept squirming in the detective's hold and tried to lash out with his feet aiming at the older man's knee. "If I wasn't handcuff you bastard, I would show you how tough I am."

Josiah turned his prisoner around and pushed him into the chair beside his desk as he sarcastically answered. "Su-u-u-r-r-r-e and I'm just quacking in my boots too."

The kid bounced back up and pushed his chest into the larger man's as he snarled trying to yank his hands free from the handcuffs. "Come on you son of a bitch! I show you."

Josiah pushed the troublemaker back into his chair not being all that gentle. "Shut the fuck up you punk!" The older man snarled.

Seeing his friend was having trouble Detective Tanner got up and made his way over to help. When the kid tried to get back up to take another go at Sanchez, Tanner reached over and pushed the suspect back down, hard. Keeping a firm grip on the suspect Tanner looked up at his fellow detective, "Need a hand Josiah?"

Josiah sighed with relief, "Yeah, I do ... thanks Vin."

The suspect turned his head to look up at the detective that was holding him down and snarled as he tried to get away, "Let me go you bastard! I take you on! I take all of you on!"

Not at all intimidated by the young suspect, Vin gave him a nasty smiled as he replied, "Sure little man. Sure. And I'm the Queen of England." When the perp opened his mouth Vin gave him a shake as he told him. "Give it a rest. I've taken on meaner than you and came out on top."

The kid smirked as he looked up and down the other man. "I bet you do pretty boy."

Vin's eyes narrowed and a hard gleam came into his eyes as he leaned over and whispered in the kid's ear. "Well now it's not my butt going into lock up is it?" Tanner then played with the end of the suspect's braid that fallen over the young man's shoulder. "And with hair like this you will be real popular won't you."

The kid just snarled into the other man's face. "Don't worry bitch. I can handle myself."

Ezra frowned as he watched the suspect until a movement caught his attention. Looking up he noticed that Captain Larabee was leaning in the doorway of his office with a very satisfactory smirk on his face as he watched what was happening. Something told the FBI agent that Larabee was up to something when Inez leaned towards him. Keeping her voice low she confirmed his suspicions when she stated, "The Captain's up to something."

Standish just nodded as he relaxed but kept a watchful eye on what was happening. The majority of the detectives in Major Crimes were continuing to do their work, but their were a few that were watching the troublemaker with hard sharp eyes.

Ready to jump in if there was need.

Suddenly sounds of clapping cut through the noise in the Major Crimes area getting the attention of everyone instantly. Captain Larabee causally moved out into the bullpen. The suspect that was causing all the trouble instantly quieted and his whole demeanor changed causing the others around him to put their hands on their guns just in case. Instead they watched as Sanchez leaned over the suspect's shoulder and uncuffed him. The suspect then stood up rubbing his wrist as he greeted the man in charge of Dallas Central's Major Crime division. "Is that what you had in mind Captain?"

Larabee clapped the young man on his shoulder. "You did just perfect, Detective Dunne." Mutters and questions were quietly exchanged when they heard that statement. The Captain then turned to his squad and told them. "Everyone, I want you to meet your new squad member and Sanchez new partner, Detective JD Dunne. Just to let you know, Dunne's from New York City and he worked in Gangs for about 2 years is that right Dunne?"

"Yes sir."

"And 4 years in Vice and Narcotics. He had the highest convection record in his precinct and we are lucky to get him. So I expect you all to play nice. " Chris then turned and shook his newest detective's hand. "Welcome aboard Dunne." He then went back into his office letting the other detectives greet their newest member.

Tanner was first. "Your good kid. Real good. You had me fooled."

Dunne grinned as he shook Tanner's hand. "Thanks! Sorry about the pretty remark, Detective Tanner."

Vin snorted as he patted Dunne on the back as he headed back to his desk. "It's Vin and you weren't the first and you won't be the last to call me that."

Martinez snorted as he passed his partner, "Nope you ain't. Tanner gets called that about once a day so he's use to it. Nice to meet you kid, Detective Raphael Cordero Martinez at your service. Just call me Raphael, I'm Pretty boy's -"

"Hay!"

Martinez just grinned as he continued on "partner."

JD shook Martinez hand returning the grin he got, and he figured that he made the right choice after all in coming to work for Larabee.

Martinez leaned on Sanchez desk getting comfortable. "New York eh? Why Dallas? And is that hair real?"

"Yep! Figured a change was in order and besides the last couple of winters have been brutal and being dunk in the East river in January was just the breaking point." The New Yorker reached up and pulled off the do rag taking the braid with it before handing it to his fellow detective. "As to the hair. Nope but I have grown it that long for a couple of cases."

Raphael checked the piece over before handing it back. He liked the kid and figured he fit in just perfect around here. "Well welcome. Friday's we head over to Belle's after work, hope you join us."

"Thanks! I will."

Josiah moved up and gently squeezed his new partner's shoulder. "Come on partner, I introduced you to the others and show you around the headquarters."

JD grinned at his partner for he definitely made the right choice.

The End