Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
3,958
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,423

Numb3rs/Supernatural: A Waking Dream

Summary:

While having a sensual dream about his lover and himself, Charlie awoke to find that it was not a dream.

Work Text:

Pairing: Charlie/Dean
Fandoms: Numb3rs/Supernatural

AUTHOR NOTE: This story has not been beta so all mistakes are mine.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Numb3r or Supernatural characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only.

Check out my other stories by following this URL: Lone Tree Creative Perserve

This story can be also read at the following URL: A Waking Dream

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Waking Dream
by TexasAries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new moon was high overhead, casting very little light onto the Los Angeles suburb it shone down upon. Well kept up older family homes lined the small road as street lamps and other lights surrounding the homes did little to lift the deep pockets of shadows that lay between the houses. The street was strangely quiet, almost eerily, as if the moist, heavy midnight air had somehow muffled all sound outside of the neighborhood. Even the regular sounds such as the hum of air conditioners seemed somehow hushed.

A casual observer wouldn't notice the slender, dark shadow that somehow seemed to flow from one dark patch to another, instinctively keeping well away from the dim white light that the moon had cast as well the more harsh yellowish lights coming from the houses and street lamps. The only indication that something was hiding in the shadows, was when it paused under a large tree to look up in at the master bedroom, and made the area it occupied appear slightly darker.

The light on the front porch of the home, that the shadow was checking out, would have stopped most intruders but the shadow barely paused before it seem to flowed from the shadow of the tree to the deeper shadows between the house and its neighbor. The shadow moving swiftly and soundlessly to the back of the house, pausing only briefly when it confronted by the 6 foot fence, that surrounds the home.

The shadow simply gave a slight jump as it reached to grasp the top of the fence. Almost effortlessly it seemed to flowed over the fence top, only to drop soundless onto the other side. It remained in its crouched state checking the back yard for any danger. It only straightened when it determined that it had remained undetected. It made its way to the back door of the house and up the two steps to the entrance.

The man-sized shape shadow paused once again but this time it removed something from around its neck. An almost silent click broke the stillness of the night, causing the man to freeze. When no alarm from inside the house was raise it pushing the door open and glided across the threshold. Once safely inside it closed the door and once again the stillness was broken by the hush click of a lock being thrown.

Once inside the house, the shadow shifted from foot to foot as it removed its shoes before it bend to pick them up. Only then did the shadow proceed across the old wooden kitchen floors, clutching its shoes in its hands. Cautiously it moved to the front of the house and up the stairs missing the third step as if it somehow knew that it would creak and wake the residents. Slowly the man shaped shadow made its way down the hallway pausing at an open door before leaning in to check on the resident of the room.

A large, square fan sat on the window sill, providing some relief from the heavy, damp, air. The whirling, humming noise from the machine filled the stillness with its sound and would dim any sound coming from outside the room. The only source of light came from the street lamp outside the door, which shone its weak light onto the face of a handsome older man laying there. The sleeper was resting under a thin sheet, his bare chest raising and falling in a steady rhythm telling the shadow man that he was deeply asleep.

Satisfied that the sleeper wasn't going wake anytime soon, the shadow slowing started to close the door, but froze when the sleeper snorted and shifted on the bed turning his face away from the light. It was only when the weak light shined onto the sleeper's neck that the watching man notice a small bruising forming. A soft chuckle escape the shadow figured for there was only one cause for that particular size and shape of the bruise and that was a hickey. Smiling the shadow finished closed the bedroom door before continuing down the hall to the room at the front of the house, the same room it had paused to look up at from the outside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles Epps, or Charlie as his friends and family called him, smiled in his sleep and instinctively shifted into a more comfortable position, as he sunk deeper into his dream. For this particular dream, was the young professor's most favorite dream, his most secret sexual fantasy given form and life by his sleeping mind. A fantasy he had shared with only one other person in his life and who had one of the two staring roles in it.

In the dream, Charlie was in the Regency period of London England just as the London season was winding down. He was just a lowly secretary to a handsome and wealthy lord, a peer of England. His father, Alan Epps was an architect who worked for the British government while his brother Don was a detective in Scotland Yard.

The lord's previous secretary had been killed under mysterious circumstances, four months previously, which got Scotland Yard involved due to the secrecy of the lord's work with the government. It was through Don that he was introduced and given the opportunity to come and work for the lord as his new secretary. During the months after he was hired he had learned that his lord was a widow for a number of years, after his wife died tragically giving birth to their second son. From the conversations Charlie had with his lord, and little bits and pieces he had gathered from his lord's mother and brother, that the marriage was a good match socially and economically but neither party loved the other. It was just through blind luck they came to like each other to the point that each considered the other a friend and confidant.

The lord had come to London to allow his brother and mother an opportunity to enjoy the London season with its many luncheons, dinners and balls while he conducted a number of business dealings. Now the season was over the lord's mother, brother and children had just left for the country along with most of the servants leaving him and his lord alone with a skeleton staff until they too left for the country at the end of the week.

As his normal nighttime pattern, Charlie had gone to his room and changed into his nightshirt. He then got into bed and read for about a half hour before he closed the book and place it on the little bedside table. He was reach to extinguish the oil lamp, when he heard a sound coming from just outside his room making him turn towards the door. As Charlie watched the glass knob slowly started to turn, catching and reflecting the faint light of his lamp as it moved.

In the dream, Charlie couldn't move. He felt heart pounding with both excitement and fear, as he watched the door swinging soundlessly opened to reveal the figure of his lord framed in the doorway. As their eyes meet it seemed as if time stood still, as if the world was waiting for an important decision to be made, and then suddenly the spell was broken as his lord took his first step into Charlie's room.

Charlie had known for weeks that the lord's feelings for him had changed as his for his lord. The underlining sexual tension that they had both dismissed started to grow more powerful as they continued to spend more and more together. The atmosphere became, like it can be just before a large thunderstorm breaks. And that what it felt like. Like he was going to break into a thousand pieces, lately just the brush of his lord's hand against his sent a wave of want and need through his body. Lately his lord started to lean over his shoulder as they work, encompassing him with both his heat and scent, making his legs weak. Then his lord would started to speak, his warm breathe would brush past Charlie's ear making him want to swoon as any lady would in a romance novel.

Charlie's attention was sharply drawn to his lord when he heard a soft click of a door locking. He sat up in his bed instinctively clutching the top sheet to his chest, with the door lock he knew that his lord was ensuring that they would not be discovered and that the storm had final broke. Charlie watch with wide eyed as his lord turned towards him. Slowly his lord's hands moving to the ties of his robe, untying the simple knot letting the material fall open. With a shrug the lord allowed the material to flow from his shoulders to pool, on the floor, leaving him gloriously naked in the flicker lamp light.

Charlie eyes drift downwards from the sculptured chest to a lean hard stomach, before they stopped at very hard evidence of his lord's passion and need for him. Charlie felt his heart beating faster in fear of the unknown and he instinctively look up into his Lord's eyes only to be swallowed whole by the all encompassing love, need and desire reflecting in the hazel green depths of his lord's eyes.

Charlie could only sit and stare in anticipation and fear as his lord took the first of many steps towards him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shadow man slow turned the door knob to the bedroom of one Charles Epps before soundlessly opening the door just wide enough to allow him to slipping into the bedroom without disturbing the man on the bed.

The man closed the door just as quietly, before turning his attention full onto the occupant of the room. Hazel green eyes hungrily took in the tempting picture, of a very naked Charlie, tangled erotically in his top sheet. The flutter of the curtains at the open window was the only sound in the room, as the first cool morning breeze started to blow into the room lessening the oppressive humidity. A fire of desire and love started to burn in the shadow man's eyes, as he quickly undressed, leaving his clothes and shoes in a pile beside the door. He took a half step towards the bed before he paused. The man quickly turning back towards the pile of clothing, bending he began to rummage through them before retrieving something from the side pock of his black jeans.

The man stood before turning to make his way towards the occupant of the bed. Gently he started to pull the top sheet off enjoying the slow revelation of Charlie's naked body to his hungry gaze when a soft whisper of "my Lord" broke the silence. A mischievous, devil-may-dare smirk broke across the shadow man's handsome face as he yank the rest of the sheet off before leaned down to wrap his hand around Charlie's left ankle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the dream Charlie watched as his lord slowly drew his bed sheet down from his frozen figures to the bottom of the bed before yanking them away leaving him exposing to his lord's hungry, burning gaze. Gently but firmly, his lord grasping his left ankle, and start to position it upwards and to the left, silently instructing him to bend his left leg.

Suddenly Charlie found himself naked as his lord, who had somehow magically appeared between his spread thighs. He felt himself blush at how wanton picture he made before his lord and turned his face away in shame.

Charlie didn't see his lord leaned down to place a single, worshipful kiss first on inside thigh of Charlie's left leg before subject the right to the same treatment. Warm loving hands gently and lovingly caressing his stomach, then his chest pausing to gently pinching and rolling each nipple as Charlie turned back to his lord whose face wore the expression of a small child who has received the most wonderful gift in the world.

Charlie could only watched in wide eye amassment as his lord started to lean forward toward his own aroused flesh before gently blowing then ....

Warm, wet, sucking heat surrounded him as his legs were slowly lifted and gently pushed backwards as the suction and heat travel up and down his length. Charlie's first mewl of pleasure turned to a moan of disappointment as the warm wetness was slowly removed and strong hands pushed his thighs backward causing him to bend slightly in half. In his dream state Charlie instinctively reached out with searching hands to his lover when he felt a warm wetness licked over his pucker opening. Charlie froze for a second before a whimper of pleasure escaped his lips as he instinctively tried to push back against the very talented tongue that was teasing him.

Firm hands prevented him from moving as the wet, slippery, appendage continue to caress and tease him making him mewl and beg for more, until a quick, sudden stab, breached his opening. Charlie arched his back in surprise as a cry of delight escaped his panting lips.

In his dream Charlie twisted and turned under the pleasure of his lord's very talent, and agile tongue when it dawned on his sleeping mind that the dream had become too real to still be a dream. The dream came crashing down when the very talented tongue disappeared, only to be replaced by a slick finger as his hardness was once more encased by a warm, wet mouth. Charlie's eyes opened in surprise and the shout for help instead became a deep moan of gratification as his lover of fourteen years started to massage his prostate, in such a way that was guaranteed to increase his need for the other man. Charlie's eyes rolled back in pleasure as his lover once again swallow him in the warm, wetness of his mouth.

Once he could think, Charlie reaching between his legs to card his hands through the spiky dark blond hair of his lover. He needed the confirmation that touch will offer to verify that this was so wonderfully real and not an empty dream as too many times previous had happened. Charlie quickly suppressed his shout of satisfaction by biting the index finger of his left hand, as his lover insert a second finger to start the stretching process.

When the warm mouth was removed a second time, it causing Charlie to groan in disappointment as he instinctively reached out to his lover. Strong, firm hands on his hips encouraged Charlie to roll over onto his stomach before getting to his knees. Charlie reached out and gathered his pillows to himself, hoping to use them to silence his moans of pleasure as a third finger was inserted into him increasing his need to be filled as only his lover could filled him. To once again be claim and connect to the man that held his heart and soul in his hands.

The warmth of his lover's body covered Charlie's as his lover gently brushed back his long hair to whisper in his ear, "Are you ready for me, my little secretary? Do you want your lord and master to be the first? To take you and make you mine for ever?"

Charlie clutched the pillow tight to his mouth but he couldn't completely silence the deep groan that escape from him while he frantically shook his head yes. He held his breath as he felt his lover's cock slowly stretched his entrance before the head finally breach him causing him to grunt with the slight pain of entry. Since he couldn't see the man behind Charlie concentrated on feeling of his lover slowly sinking deeper and deeper into him as strong hands held his hips firmly in place preventing him from trusting back on his lover's shaft.

The shadow man sat back on his heels gently pulled Charlie back against his chest until he was surrounded by Charlie's hot, tight depths. Once full seated the shadow man cupped Charlie's chin turned his face towards him. Hungrily the man devoured Charlie's mouth swallowing any sounds his lover made as his hand wrapped around Charlie's hardness.

Charlie whimpered and arched up into the hand massaging him as he instinctively wrapped his own hand around his lover's directing him to stroke him faster as they traded devouring kisses. Charlie couldn't prevent and did want to stop the need little whimpers that escape from his lips, signaling his need and readiness for more.

Since the shadow man was waiting for this very signal he shifted Charlie slightly forward, then giving his hips a clockwise twist he trust into his lover's tight, warm depths at just the right angle. He then waited for the response he knew was coming.

Charlie gasped in surprised and his eye shot open to look deeply into twinkling hazel eyes as his lover who once again performed the same maneuver caressing Charlie's prostate just right so that all he saw stars as electric charge of pleasure ran through his body.

Charlie's lover performed the maneuver a few more times, but the human body couldn't maintain the positions that they were in, and they regretfully moved away from each other into a more comfortable, and traditional position. That being Charlie's upper body resting against his pillows which help to muffed his screams and cries of passion, while his ass remained up in the air at the perfect angle for his lover.

Charlie's lover started off slow wanting the too short moment they had together to last as long as possible. Making sure that with each stroke he caressed Charlie's prostate. A light sheen of sweat started to break over both men as echoes of Charlie's whimpers escape his pillow and the hushed grunts from the other man filled the humid air of the room.

But the slow pace didn't last long as the need for each other had Charlie's lover increased the pace until the bed started to shake and squeak to each pounding movement. Charlie had totally forgotten about the pillow and that fact his father was sleeping just down the hall from him. Instead the only thought was the unending current of pleasure that was racing through his body making him panting and grunting every time his lover thrust deeply into him.

A whimper escaped Charlie, as the warm hand of his lover wrapped around his leaking hardness stroking him in time to each deep, pounding thrust. Waves of pleasure flowed through his body, causing Charlie's legs to start to shake before collapsing under him and bring his lover down on top of him. The angle combined with his lover's weight pushed Charlie over the edge as he savagely bit into his pillow.

Charlie lay under his lover panting and try to form some sort of cohesive thought other than "sex is g-o-o-o-o-o-d". He was faintly aware of his lover turning the both of them onto their side pulling him firmly against his lover's hard body. As they shifted he was conscious of the facts that one, his lover was still in him which he loved; two, that his lover was still slightly hard; and three; that the feeling of his lover's strong arms wrapping around him holding him, made him feel loved and so very safe and secure.

Charlie was faintly proud of fact that he could still count and think even after that wonderful mind-melting sex he had just had.

"I missed you, Numbers." The warm breath of his lover caressing his ear caused Charlie to shiver.

Lifting one his lover's hand he laid a warm kiss in the palm before holding it against his heart. "I missed you too, Hunter."

Both men lay awake just holding onto each other till the pre-dawn started to lighten the room. In the soft light of early morning they made slow passionate love. Each man burned each touch, every look and every sound into their minds as if this would be the last time they would be together. For a few moments afterward Charlie held his lover tightly not wanting to let him go but slowly as the sounds of the world waking made their way in the open window he slowly allowed his lover to pull back.

Charlie watched with sad eyes as the other man quick dress before he forced himself out of bed, to put his housecoat on. Taking his lover by the hand he led him past the closed door of his father's bedroom before going down the stairs. Sadly he opened the various locks on the front door, before being pulled back into his lover's arms. "I love you Numbers. Never doubt it."

Caressing the arms of the man behind him, Charlie rested his head back against his lover's shoulder. "I know Hunter, I just wish ..."

"I do too, but you know ... I can't stop. I can't stop until I kill the thing that has been after my family. I can't put you in danger."

"I know ... it's just ..."

"Someday, Numbers. Someday."

Sighing Charlie nodded his head before turning around to look up into his lover's eyes. Cupping the strong face between his hands he gently kissed his lover goodbye before stepping back allowing the other man to exit the house.

The dark blonde hunter walked to his 1967 Chevrolet Impala without looking back and got in. He paused before starting the engine, wishing that he could stay with Charlie forever...but he couldn't. He had his brother to look out for, his father to find, and his mother's killer to hunt down. He would not put Charlie's life in danger unless he was sure that the creature was dead.

If he lost Charlie ...

Charlie watched the man that held his heart and soul drive away. It always hurt but he knew what and who his lover fought against and the people he saved. He wouldn't stand in the way and Charlie knew that someday Hunter will stay and never leave. He just had to be patient.

Closing the door he turned around to see his dad sitting on the stairs watching with sad eyes.

"Dad!? What ... How?"

Alan Epps smiled as he stood to wrap one arm around his youngest son, gently herding him to the kitchen. "Charlie, I'm a father, nothing goes around here that I don't know about. Besides having two children I knew when someone was sneaking around, I just want to make sure you are ok."

"I love him dad."

"I know Charlie. I know."

 

The End