Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: CSI: NY
    Disclaimer: *looks around* Nope, still not mine. I’m just borrowing them for a bit to fix the mess the writers started.
    Trio: Mac/Danny/Don
    Series: Macadamian Nutshells
    Warnings: Slash, threesome, spoilers for tonight’s premiere
    Summary: Events of tonight’s episode, explained a bit better ... or differently
    Author’s Notes: For those of you that don’t remember, I started a series called Macadamian Nutshells and it involves writing the threesome into every episode. Toward the end of last season I started writing post eps. Those weren’t Nutshells at the time, but they will be. Spoilers for tonight’s episode. Parts of this were inspired by my conversation with Dee. Thank you Dee. :) Not beta’d and written in a hurry since my computer is dead and the desktop that I kicked people off of is acting up a bit too.
    Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,451
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,358