Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
401
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
867

Shopping

Summary:

Jim and Blair entered the very crowded mall and at once regretted the decision to shop on any day during the holiday season.

Work Text:

Shopping
by Patt

Jim and Blair entered the very crowded mall and at once regretted the decision to shop on any day during the holiday season. But it was too late to turn back now. They were there and Blair was determined to get some new slacks for Jim. People were starting to think he didn't take care of him.

"Come on, man. Try these on really fast. There's the dressing room.

Blair pushed Jim into the room and slammed the door.

"They're too tight." Jim called out.

"You didn't even try them on."

"I can tell. They look too small in the waist."

"I knew I was going to have to help you." Blair opened up the door and walked into the dressing room when no one was looking.

"Chief, what are you doing?"

Whispering he said, "I"m going to calm you down. Now relax and let me make you feel good." Blair pulled Jim's pants and boxers down and took the half hard cock into his mouth.

"Chief, there's someone in the room next to us." Jim whispered.

"So be quiet." Blair continued what he started and Jim was getting closer and closer. He had his fist in his mouth to keep from moaning and calling out Blair's name, as he got right to the edge. Blair wanted Jim to lose complete control so he slid two fingers into his mouth with Jim's cock and got them wet. He then slid them into Jim's anus and that was all he wrote. Jim let out a very loud moan and called out, "Chief" for everyone to hear.

"All right, now you think those pants will fit?" Blair asked smiling as he licked his lips.

Jim smiled back and said, "I know they will. Do I need to try anything else on while I'm here?"

"Nope, that's going to do you until we get home. Now no more complaining about shopping. Just think about this and you'll feel better about everything."

Blair kissed him as he tried his slacks on and sure enough, they fit just perfectly.

"Thank you, Blair. This idea for mall shopping wasn't bad at all." Jim said seriously.

"Uh huh. Now get dressed so we can go home and have more fun." Blair teased and smacked Jim's butt as the larger man bent over to take the slacks off.

"Sounds good to me, Chief."

The end