Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Snapshots
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
378
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,270

Snapshots: Doomed

Summary:

Fandom: XFiles
Pairing: Alex Krycek/Fox Mulder
Rating: FRT
Series: yes, I'm thinking I'll do some super short snapshot, slice of life fics in various fandoms, just to keep the words flowing
Summary: Mulder wants to know

Work Text:

Snapshots: Doomed
by PEJA

"Where is it?"

Krycek's head jerked up from his solitaire game at the enraged bellow to see Mulder bearing down on him like a rampaging bull with absolute intentions of impaling the man with the red cape. And in this case, Krycek had said cape wrapped around him. Oh crap, I'm freaking doomed. Why the hell didn't I listen to that little voice on my shoulder...he demanded of himself.

Hiding his apprehension behind innocently batting golden lashes, he managed a shaky, "Where is what?"

"You..." Mulder wrenched the chair Krycek was sitting in away from the table and around, forcing Krycek to face him. "...Know exactly what I mean." Long arms dropped onto the table behind him, effectively imprisoning Krycek before the furious agent. He leaned down, nose to nose with Kyrcek. "Where is it, you little weasel?"

Krycek swallowed and cleared his throat. "Well, if you were to...describe what it is you think I might have..."

"Might have?" Mulder snorted.

Krycek attempted to bat his lashes even more innocently. "Fox, I really have no ide..."

"Can the crap, Ratboy." Mulder's lips curved into a devious smile. "I know where your secret cache of chocolate is, mister chocohalic."

Krycek's lips formed a pale O and he forced out, "you....wouldn't."

Mulder just smiled, his eyes twinkling witht he pleasures of a torturer who had the key to breaking his victim.

"Ah, okay, now," Krycek stammered. "Let's not do anything hasty, buttercup."

"Where are my seeds, Alex?" He ground out.

Defeated, Alex sighed, "In my underwear drawer."

Mulder straightened heading for the bedroom with a triumphant, "Yeah.."

"Mulder?" Krycek called after him.

He cast a glance over his shoulder.

"Brush your teeth after you're done chewing those nasty things and come find me." A seductive grin curved his lips as he ran a languid fingernail up and down his zipper suggestively. "I'm feeling a bit... heated after all that testosterone you've been throwing around."

"Fuck the seeds," Mulder about-faced, stalking his prey with lustful intent.

Krycek, eyes alight with mischief, bolted from his chair and headed for the bedroom, with Mulder hot on his trail, chanting "I'm doomed. Dooomed I tell you."

end

Series this work belongs to: