Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Earth: Final Conflict.
    Category: Slash AU
    Warnings: Sexual Aggression, Hurt/Comfort, Kidnapping, Language, Violence, Non consensual, Alien mpreg, abuse, and suicide.
    Couple: Liam/Joshua, Liam/Jaridian(EC).
    Archive: Yes, just say where.
    Rating: Nc-17.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Earth: Final Conflict or its characters, some original characters may be mine and the plot line in some places is mine. Some plots belong to Lyta, why, because she wrote them down first. I do not have permission to write this story, but will do it none the less. All you blood sucking lawyers, enjoy!
    Author's Note: This story is severely drawn from episodes, but does not follow the series at the end of Crossfire. From there a few parallels with the series. Some POV modes, beware. Points for anyone who can tell me what the Quotes in the beginning of each part are from.
    Spoilers: Season 2, parts of 3, 4, and 5. Starting with Between Heaven and Hell.
    Summary: When Liam decides to investigate Joshua Doors' nomination of his father for President, it sets events in motion that will forever change his life. It doesn't help, that after his encounter with the Jaridian, he suddenly becomes aware of things that up till now, were barely even thought of. During all this, a friendship forms that will test his loyalties, but what is real, and who is pretending?
    Story Note: This story is inspired by what if thoughts and a series by Lyta titled, "Alterations" which can be found at: http://dreamwater.net/lyta/Archive/Series.html. I have not been able to get in contact with her to ask permission, so please don't be mad if you do read this, Lyta. Hers is a gen story while mine is Slash, so please mind the warnings.
    Dedication: To Peja, you are inspiration cubed, and Neon Blue Fox, for making me see the wonderful possibility of this wonderful pairing.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    26,344
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    2,696