Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
992
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
30
Hits:
938

PokéScape

Summary:

This is another old fic I gound on my hard drive and it is even worse than the first, but read it and see for yourself, it's worth a cheezy laugh at best.
I don't own either show even though I really want to. (Well. Farscape, anyway, maybe Pokémon for the money.) Farscape created by Rockne O'Bannon, and owned by Henson, Hallmark, Channel 9, and The Scifi Channel; Pokémon owned by Nintendo and the WB
Submitted through the AerynsFarscape mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

PokéScape
By Lucy_Olsen

Ash: Look! It's a Clefary! Come one guys, I want to catch it!

Misty: Yeah, let's follow it! I won't let it get away *this* time!

Brock: Let's go!

Ash, Misty, and Brock are on their way to the Verilian City Gym ...but they are about to get sidetracked...on a short but frightening trip into the Twilight Zone...(Wait, sorry, wrong show.)

They chase after the Clefary which is surprisingly fast for it's size.

Misty: I don't know, Ash. Maybe you should let Pikachu try to weaken before you catch it.

Brock: No, wait guys. Look!

Brock points and Ash and Misty follow his finger...and see the Pokémon joining a group of other clefary.

Ash: What are they doing? And what's that?

The clafary are surrounding a large machine that the kids have no clue what it's for.

Misty: I don't know.

The clafary turn it on and a large blue shape appears.

Brock: Hey, doesn't that look kind of like the vortex on that Sliders show?

Ash: Yeah, hey I know! It's a wormhole! The clafary are trying to make a wormhole so they can get back to their home planet! Let's follow them!

Misty: I don't know if it's safe...

Ash: Come on, Misty, where's your sense of adventure? I'm going after them.

As soon as the first clefary runs through the wormhole, Ash, Misty, and Brock follow it.

Brock: Hey, where are we?

Ash: Do you think it's the clefary home planet?

***

Meanwhile, back on Earth...

James: This is wonderful! Now we can get to the clafary home planet and catch all the ones we want!

Meowth: yeah, aren't we lucky that we stumbled on to this?

Jesse: NO! IT WASN'T LUCK, IT WAS SKILL. WE FOUND THE CLEFARY BECAUSE OF MY GREAT SKILL!!

James: Once we give the boss all those clefary we'll be promoted!

Meowth: I'll take my rightful place at the boss' right hand side.

***

Misty: hey, guys? The other clefary aren't following...

Brock: Maybe they were just testing the wormhole to see if they got the coordinates right.

Pickachu: Pikachu! (What else did you expect him to say?)

Ash: What is it Pikachu?

Ash turns to look at his pikachu who is pointing at the retreating form of the clefary. The clefary then retreats around the corner and...

Ash: Come on! After it!

Ash begins to run...

Misty: Hold up, Ash, wait for us!

All three kids and Pikachu run into the next room and see the clefary.

Clefary: Clefary! Clefary! (Umm, same as when Pikachu said "pickachu.")

Ash sees something else besides the clefary in the room...

Ash: What's that?

Misty: I don't know. What don't you ask Dexter?

Ash: Good idea.

Ash takes out his pokédex and turns in to the pokémon in question.

Dexter: There is no information on this pokémon at this time. New pokémon are being discovered every day.

Ash: Yay! I discovered a new pokémon and I'm, going to be the first to catch one!

Ash takes out a red and white ball and throws it.

Ash: Pokéball GO!

The pokéball hits the new pokémon and engulfs it. (It's amazing how that thing fit in there.) It shakes for a bit but then just stays still. (The pokémon gave up really quickly if you ask me.)

Ash: Yay!

Clefary: (Do I really have to say what it says? Oh, okay. Fine.) Clefary!

The Clefary turns and runs back the way it came, back into the room with the room with the wormhole.

Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu follow it and enter the room just in time to see the clefary go back through the wormhole.

Misty: Let's go back, guys. I'm worried that the wormhole might close and that we'll be trapped here.

In quick succession everyone runs into the wormhole and exits to see all the clefary they had seen earlier begin to leave.

Clefary1: Clefary!

Clefary2: Clefary! Clefary, Clefary!

Clefary3: Clefary! Clefary! Clefary! Clefary!

Ash: What are they saying, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pikachu. Pika-pi.

Pikachu shakes his head "no."

Ash: You mean that wasn't their home planet?

Pikachu: Pika!

Misty: Maybe they'll have better luck next time, Ash.

Ash: Maybe.

All the pokémon and pokémon trainers walk off.

Jesse opens her eyes and...

Jesse: James, Meowth! Wake up! All the clefary are gone.

James: Wha? They must have gone though the wormhole. Let's go!

Jesse, James, and Meowth run through the wormhole. As soon as they exit it they start doing something really annoying.

Jesse: Prepare for trouble,

James: Make it double.

Meowth: Guy's?

Jesse: To protect the world from devastation.

James: To unite all people within our nation.

Meowth: Uh, guys?

Jesse: Meowth HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NEVER TO INTERRUPT US DURING OUR SPEECH?

Jesse: To denounce the evils of truth and love.

James: To spread our reach to the stars above.

Jesse: Jesse.

James: James.

Jesse: Team rocket blasts off at the speed of light.

James: Surrender now of prepare to fight.

Meowth: But Guys, There's no one here! We're alone and the wormhole just closed! We're trapped!

But they weren't alone for long for long.

Two people burst into the room followed by a blue woman and a tentacle'ed man.

James: Look Jesse! Aliens!

Jesse: There's no such thing as aliens, James. I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this. (Sorry, Scully-muse leak.)

Aeryn quickly pantak jabs both Jesse and James and shoots Meowth with her pulse rifle.

Crichton: Who do you think they are?

D'Argo: It's obvious that they are not peacekeepers. Even the dumbest of them wouldn't scream their arrival in rhyme.

Zhaan: What should we do with them?

Aeryn: Space 'em.

Crichton: Uh, guys? Where's Rygle?

THE END

Totally bad, huh? Just one thing, this in now way means that I watch Pokémon, I would never admit to that.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lucy_Olsen.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.