Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,061
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
933

Harry Potter meets Spider-Man

Summary:

This is a Crossover fanfiction Where Harry Potter meets Spider-Man, of course. It takes place after HBP. There is also a bit of R/Hr as well as some H/G.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: none of the characters are owned by me. all Harry Potter characters are owned by JK Rowling and all Spider-Man characters are owned by Marvel


Peter Parker's (Spider-Man's) POV

 

ah! Peter thought. Nothing better than going to jolly ol' England to find a couple of my most beloved foes. Peter Parker, who, to the world, is Spider-Man, was here to find his two worst enemies, Venom and Carnage. But why they went to Britain, He'll never know. He somehow had a strange feeling that this would be a long trip. He was now standing outside the airport, trying to get a taxi. He failed to get any.

you can't even get a decent transportation around here! Peter thought. He then ran into an alley. Well, I was going to save this for later, but I guess I'm just gonna have to do it the old fashion way! Peter got into his Spider-Man costume, and swung off through the streets of britain. He swung around for an hour getting used to his surroundings. He figured that if he were going to be here for a while, he should get used to his surroundings.

while he was on his little hike, he noticed an odd group of people wearing funny looking masks. he wondered what was going on, and decided to listen in on there conversation.

"What are the Dark Lord's orders, Severus?" one of the men had said.

"He told us to be ready for battle." The supposed leader, severus, replied.

"But what about Potter?" A woman under one of the masks said. "Now that Dumbledore's out of the way, we could easily kill the boy."

"The Dark Lord will handle that. But he wants us to take care of Harry's friends, so they don't get in the way."

"Ah, yes." one of the people, who sounded an awful lot like he was at least a teenager, said. "Weasley and Granger. The blood traitor and the mudblood. I'd like to take care of those two, myself."

"Don't be so smug, Draco." Said the woman. "Harry and his friends are tougher than they look, that is why we need to take caution.

"Oh, please ! Harry's two 'pals' are too blind to notice their feelings for each other, let alone spot us pointing wands at them!" Draco replied.

"Even so, Draco." The woman said. "We still have to be cautious about it!" then the woman turned to Severus. "But what about the Aurors?" she asked. "somebody's going to need to watch our backs for that!"

"Don't worry about that." Severus replied. "Voldemort invited two American muggles to help us with that."

"Muggles? " The woman said. "Why would he get two muggles, out of all things, to help us!"

"Because they have..." Severus paused for a second, then went back to speaking, "... Special qualities for the job. plus these muggles are somewhat against their society. Now we must split up, and meet up later for our first attack." and with that, Severus, the woman, and Draco left, leaving the man to go in the opposite direction. Peter was confused. who was this 'Potter'? And why were these two people, 'Weasley' and 'Granger', blind of their feelings? And what the heck is this talk about 'muggles' and the 'Dark Lord'?

And could those two muggles possibly be Eddie Brock and Cletus Cassidy, also known as Venom and Carnage? Maybe that's why they're here! Well, whatever was going on, peter was going to investigate more into this. He then skidded across the wall he was on to reach the man who was slowly walking off. he then shot a web at the man and reeled him up to him.

the man panicked. Peter webbed the man to the wall, then crawled over to him.

when the man noticed him, peter said from under his mask, "Hi there!" The man shouted out in fear. "Whoa, whoa! Easy there, buddy. I'm not gonna murder you. I'm a superhero! I don't do things like that! I'm just taking you in for some questions."

"You're not going to get anything out of me!" The man shouted.

"Fine." Peter muttered. "Then I guess i'll let you stay on this thing. and when it dissolves, you'll go SPLAT on the sidewalk."

"Wait, Wait! I changed my mind!" the man panicked even more. "I'll tell you EVERYTHING!"

"Good!" Peter said. "So, who's this potter guy, anyway?"

"He's the chosen one!" the man replied. "He's the only one stopping Voldemort from completing his mission!"

"His mission, huh?" Peter said, amused. "What's his mission?"

"To destroy all you stupid muggles, mudbloods, and blood traitors so that only the worthy ones are left!"

"Okay, and what's this talk about muggles?" Peter asked, trying to get everything straight.

"It's what us wizards call non-magical humans!" the man replied.

Wizards? Peter thought. this has to be a joke!

"Right." He stated, unbelievingly. "So where is this 'Potter' at, now?"

"At the Burrow!" The man shouted. Peter had no idea what he meant.

"Where is this 'Burrow' located?" Peter asked.

"I don't know the exact location! I just remember the route!"

"Then I guess you're going to have to take me to it." Peter stated.

"No, I'm not!" the man replied.

"Oh, really?" Peter said, pulling off the man's silly mask. the man was really ugly looking. he almost looked like a rat! "Now that I know what you look like, I can always find and kill you."

"But you just said you don't kill!" the man said.

"That was just to calm you down." Peter lied. "Now I suggest you take me there if you want to live. is it a deal?" the man, who was now in utter fear, nodded his head. "Good!" Peter replied. he then grabbed the man, pulled him off the web, threw the man onto his shoulders, and jumped back down to the ground. Peter then put the man down and said, "Lead the way!"

and so they went off.


A/N: This is my first fanfic. I know it's short, but there'll be more very soon. :)