Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-05-09
Words:
1,629
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
3
Kudos:
15
Hits:
2,734

The Sacred Virgin

Summary:

Fandom: Xfiles
Pairing: Krycek/Satan
Rating: Overall FRAO, this chapter FRT
Summary: Alex Krycek is sold to a coven of devil worshipers
Warning: out and out rape by the evil one. Mpreg. Shades of Rosemary's Baby...or not
Just something I had to get out of my head or I'd be dreaming it all night long

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: The purchase

Chapter Text

The Sacred Virgin
by peja

 

Several months of being held captive by Spender and company would take the fight out of anyone. Being held in their not so tender grasp for a full year, well, a man would have to have a Herculean will to survive to sustain even a a thread of defiance.

Although he had lost track of time months before and didn't know it, nor would it have been of any consequence to him even if he had known, on the sixteenth month to the day of his incarceration, Alex Krycek's cell door opened with an almost agonized human-like shrill, allowing the first glaring blaze of more than a sliver of light to penetrate the perpetual blackness. It was the first human contact Krycek had had other than the twice a day delivery of a bowl of tasteless gruel the handlers slipped through a small flip door at floor level.

Growling deep in his throat, Krycek scrambled away from the blinding light. He pressed his back into the darkest corner of the cell, brilliant green eyes taking inventory of the three cloaked visitors, a man and two women, who accompanied the wolfishly smirking Spender.

The man was tall. Almost inhumanly tall, being to Kycek's squinting estimation at least six feet seven. His skin was pasty white, if Krycek could trust his gaze after living so long in the dark, and hollowed as if it had been draped tightly over a fleshless skeleton. His eyes, black as the darkness that Krycek had lived in for so very long, roamed over him, and where his gaze touched, Krycek could almost swear his skin shrank away, as if molecularily terrified of the mere glance.

Forcing his wary gaze from the man, Krycek turned his attention to the women. They could almost have been twins. Very likely were. Both hideously overripe with child. A complete opposite of the dark man, the women were strikingly silver blond, from what hair he could see under the grim hoods. Their eyes, white over white, as if they contained no retina. Albino?

For a man who had believed he could not be frightened by anything else in this world, it came as quite a shock when he realized these three could still send more than a violent shiver of terror through him.

On an instinctual level, he knew he must not let them touch him. He pressed himself deeper into the corner, twisting his already tightly curled body even tighter as if he could make himself small enough to be overlooked.

The skeletal man smiled darkly. "He will do. Half the agreed upon price will be deposited into your accounts in," Lips pursed, he checked his watch. "In ten minutes. The rest, an hour after we have taken possession."

Spender nodded. "Agreed."

"Have him packaged and ready for transport in...say we say, fifteen minutes?" The man sniffed into a white lace handkerchief. "And clean him up before you deliver him. I shall not have a man of such...appalling scent in my home."

Not used to the sound of conversations, the calmly spoken words tumbled around in Krycek's mind, seconds ticking away as he forced himself to string the sounds together into a sensible sound. Another couple seconds ticked by as the words meaning blazed through him.

"No..." He screamed, the word a garbled screech of a tortured animal more than human speech. Not that it mattered. He got his message across clearly when his body uncoiled, hands stretched into claws speeding toward the frightening man who had bought him like a freaking beast.

Rage, or maybe it was primitive terror, carried him across his cell in a blink. Across the cell and into a solid fist that dropped him like a stone.

Sprawled across the filthy stone floor, he blinked up at Spender. Who the hell would have thought the old bastard would have it in him.

Spender advanced on him, fists raised to batter him down. A steel tipped shoe connected with his side. A fist soared toward his face....

...only to be interrupted in flight.

Krycek's mouth flapped soundlessly as the no longer descending arm was twisted behind Spender and the aging man was physically lifted up by that unhinged arm. Krycek heard a distinctive snap as the bone shattered.

Spender's mouth opened to scream, but he never got a sound out. One of the ghostly twin's reached out taking his face in her hands and effectively snapped his neck while the second woman caught Krycek up in her arms, restraining him effortlessly.

Krycek's eyes darted from the three unnaturally strong visitors to the limp body hanging in the man's hand. While he watched, the man tossed Spender aside as if he was no more than a lifeless doll.

Capturing Kyrcek's horrified eyes, he chuckled darkly. "Looks like payment is forfeit."

 

end this part