Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    SUMMARY: Ylang Ylang!
    RATING: R? Language. Nudity. Mounties. Jedi Zhaan tricks. Bad Thai. Some Het innuendo. Uh...slash?
    NOTES: Hey, Corde, all unwittingly (or maybe wittingly, after all, she said something about going to college and I *know* what *that* does to one’s mind) sorta encouraged me and I’m never one to back down from a challenge. Y’all are lucky there wasn’t a bong or a keg around for me to stand on prior to sending this. No, not really.
    Hey, did somebody say, "Orgy?"
    No?
    Okay, then.
    Oh, yeah. I so despise the D’Argo/Chiana pairing that I’m not even going to reference it after this. Oooh. Bad image. Bad image!
    I’m sorry I had to do that to you.
    And, "Goo!" MacLeod’s seducing yet another Babe of the Week, and it’s not Methos. I gotta stop watching the second season. Too bad I’m taping it for someone.
    DISCLAIMER: I let my muses out once a day for Ramen noodles and a few sips of tap water from a cloudy Aquafina bottle. God, I’m evil.
    ARCHIVE: Yeah. Like, you actually want it?
    FEEDBACK: Send beer.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    854
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    1,195