Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 8 of Dress Up
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
532
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,916

Dress up 10: Misery Loves Company

Summary:

Mulder gets a shock

Work Text:

Dress up 10: Misery Loves Company
by peja

Skinner found Mulder in the shower with Krycek struggling feebly to fight him off.

"Wake up, damn you, Krycek," Mulder shouted into the other man's unfocused eyes. "Wake up."

"Go 'way..."

Seeing Skinner, Mulder snapped, "We need to get those pills out of him. There should be a bottle of Syrup of Ipecac in the kit."

Skinner dug into the kit and found the small bottle. He thrust it into Mulder's out-stretched hand then toed off his shoes, tossed his suit jacket aside and stepped into the chilly spray, taking the boneless Krycek into his arms. Krycek's head fell listlessly back on his shoulder. Mulder grasped Krycek's chin and slipped the bottle between his lips, pouring the Ipecac into his mouth and massaging his throat to help him swallow.

After a couple swallows, Krycek twisted away from the foul tasting mess being forced down his throat, protesting with tiny mewling sounds that reminded Mulder of a kitten in distress.

"Come on, Krycek," he snapped, insistently tipping the bottle past Krycek's lips once more. "We need to get those pills..."

Moaning wretchedly, Krycek twisted forward, heaving up his guts over Mulder's socked feet.

"Fuck!" Mulder's voice cracked in outrage as he danced backward to get out of the way of the next gusher of stomach contents. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, that is nasty."

Skinner chuckled. "You wanted to get those pills out of him, Mulder. Should be happy." He got a better hold on his human burden and tugged Krycek back upright.

Mulder glanced up from his determined sock wrenching, meeting Skinner's laughing eyes as he tugged the last sock off his feet and rinsed them in the shower spray. "Gross."

A silly little girl giggle floated down from the pale, trembling man.

Mulder's eyes darted toward him, smiling at the sleepy green slits. "Damn, Walter, he does make an adorably cute girl." He straightened up, cupping Krycek's cheek in his hand and brushing away the dripping sable locks out of those deep emerald eyes. "Time to wake up, sleepyhead." His fingers carded through the shoulder-length tresses, cupping the back of Krycek's skull in one large hand. "Beautiful."

Lexi gazed back at him with a deer caught in the headlights frame of mind. "Please, don't..." His lips moved silently.

"Why is it you're always telling me no, Alex." Mulder asked with a drenched pout. "If saving your life isn't enough to earn me a little of what you have between your legs, I don't know what is." His eyes drifted lower, setting on the cossetted, uplifted tiny breasts. "Damn it, I'm sick of the feminine pretense here." Before anyone could move or even protest, his strong hands ripped away the structuring material, exposing Lexi's chest to his horrified gaze. "Christ on a crutch." He reached out, cupping the small, almost childish breasts.

Alexi slapped away his hands, her head tipping backwards against Walter's shoulder with a soft heartbroken groan parting her pale, quivering lips.

Mulder's horror intensified when that soft groan turned into a wave of uncontrollable sobs. He could only watch Walter turn Alexis in his arms and murmur words of comfort.

end part 10

Series this work belongs to: