Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
680
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,199

Deleted Scene: Me Heap Big Injun

Summary:

small scene set during the ep "Me Heap Big Injun"

Work Text:

It felt good for Corporal Randolph Agarn to be back in uniform. He didn't know what he'd been thinking. He wasn't an Indian. He'd stayed at the Hewaki camp for a couple days and he went native. Something in his brain went haywire but he was back to normal.

Agarn nodded to himself. Now, he was back where he belonged. Fort Courage with the Sarge.

It was late and Agarn was eager to get out of his uniform. He smirked. If all went well, he'd get O'Rourke out of his uniform, too.

Agarn went into the NCO quarters. He found O'Rourke fully dressed, except for boots, and lying on his bunk reading a newspaper. "Hey, Sarge."

O'Rourke didn't bother putting the paper down. He grunted. "Agarn."

Agarn locked the door. Then he pulled the curtains closed. He threw his hat on his footlocker. "It sure is good to be back."

"Uh-huh."

Agarn sat on his bunk and pulled his boots off. He straightened up and began stripping off the rest of his clothes. Unfortunately, O'Rourke was still ignoring him. "Sarge," he said playfully.

No answer.

Agarn was buck naked and O'Rourke hadn't even glanced at him. He turned around and wiggled his rear end. He grinned over his shoulder, expecting some kind of reaction. "Sarge," he whined.

Again, O'Rourke didn't answer, just turned the page.

Agarn rolled his eyes in frustration. He was horny and was not about to be ignored. He snatched the newspaper, balled it up, and threw it across the room.

O'Rourke looked up at Agarn with a straight face. "Now, why did you go and do that?" he asked, completely deadpan.

Agarn pointed to his own body. "Why do ya think?" he yelled.

O'Rourke's eyes traveled up and down Agarn's body. He pointed to Agarn's erection. "I see," he said mildly.

Agarn put his hands on his hips and demanded, "Is that all?"

O'Rourke shrugged. "I wish I could help you but I don't sleep with Indians."

"Sarge," Agarn pleaded. "I already said I was sorry for all of that. I don't know what got into me, but I'm back where I belong."

"I know, but you caused a lot of trouble as Leaping Lizard." O'Rourke smiled wryly. "And Wild Eagle made me promise to punish you. No sex."

Agarn's eyes got wide. "No sex? For how long?"

"A month."

Agarn did a double take. "A month?!"

O'Rourke rolled onto his side, his back to Agarn. He sighed. "You're lucky. I talked him down from three months. After all, I'm sharing this punishment with you."

"But, Sarge--" Agarn started to protest.

"Sorry Agarn. Get dressed."

Agarn stomped his foot. "No!" He grabbed O'Rourke's arm and pulled him back onto his back. He straddled O'Rourke's hips. He felt something that told him he had a pretty good shot at getting out of his punishment. Before O'Rourke could protest, he leaned forward and started kissing along O'Rourke's jaw while his hands started on the Sarge's shirt. "There's a constitutional amendment against cruel and unusual punishment," he murmured against O'Rourke's skin.

Instead of pushing Agarn off, O'Rourke ran his hands over Agarn's bare back. "That's right. Besides, what Wild Eagle doesn't know, won't hurt him." He shut his eyes when Agarn started sucking on the side of his neck. His voice was a ragged whisper. "And the next time we're in the Hewaki camp, pretend to be sexually frustrated."

Agarn pulled away just enough to grin at O'Rourke. "You got it, Sarge."