Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
306
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,428

Captain's Prerogative

Summary:

answer to 5 minute challenge using the words "I saw what you did..." O'Rourke/Agarn from Parmenter's POV

Work Text:

Captain Parmenter paced his office. He waved an arm and swallowed. "I saw what you did..."

His voice trailed off and he shook his head. He couldn't even find the words. He set his jaw and tried again. "I saw what you did..."

He stopped. "Come on. You can do this." He moved his head from side to side to try and stretch out his neck.

He closed his eyes and heaved a deep sigh. He needed to have this worked out or he'd never be able to do it. "Sergeant. Corporal. I saw what you two did last night."

He pictured O'Rourke and Agarn standing before him. Of course they would pretend not to know what he was talking about. He would have to be more specific. "I came by your quarters last night and I saw you two..." He waved his arm again, still searching for the right words.

He watched the motion of his hand and blinked. "I saw you two doing what Janie wants me to do with her."

Blushing a deep crimson, he covered his mouth. He shook his head. No, that wouldn't work.

He bit his lip. "Maybe I should just let this go," he muttered. He shifted his weight to his other foot and answered himself, "But the manual clearly states..."

Still, he didn't think he could confront O'Rourke and Agarn about this. After all, he did spy on them. That was a bit underhanded even if he was their commanding officer. And as along as this didn't adversely effect their duties.

He resolutely nodded. He'd forget about this. He smiled in relief. "I'm just taking advantage of a Captain's prerogative."