Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
684
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,383

The Meeting of Jack and Ramon

Summary:

When Jack and Ramon, think they are both die.

Work Text:

The Meeting of Jack and Ramon

Tomes say to Ramon "we found Jack." Ramon says to Tomes "good keep an eye on him. I will be over there soon to pick him up." "I will do whatever you says Ramon." Ramon asks Tomes "I what to know where you found Jack at?" We found Jack living in Texas. He is living inside an old building" says Tomes. "Ok I will be there in five minutes" says Ramon.

Ramon arrives in Texas and cell Tomes to ask him wits old building Jack is living in. Tome says the one on the right of Main Street. Ramon arrives at the old building and sees Tomes out side.

Ramon asked Tomes "so what are you waiting for, go get Jack out of there?" "I was waiting for you Ramon." "I told you to get him out before I got here. Get out of my way Tomes. I'm going to get him out myself" says Ramon.

Ramon goes to the door and knocks on it. Jack answers the door. Jack is shocked at who is at the door.

Jack says to Ramon "I thought you died" "I can say the same thing about you" Ramon says. Jack says to Ramon "How did you find me anyway Ramon?" "I have eyes every, were Jack" says Ramon.

Ramon tells Jack to come out of the building and follow him to his car.

Ramon says to Jack "come on Jack come with me to my car." Why should I go with you?" Jack says to Ramon. "Because I said so, come now or I will kill you" Says Ramon. "Ok I will come with you" says Jack.

They walk to Ramon car and get into the car. They start to diver back to Mexico. They get to Mexico.

Ramon says to Jack "get out of the car." "Ok" says Jack then Jack says to Ramon "now what do you went me to do?" "Follow me" Ramon says. "Ok, where are we going?" Jack says. "Don't ask questions Jack" says Ramon.

They go into the house. They go into Ramon office.

Ramon says to Jack "site down Jack!" "Where?" says Jack. "In a chair, Jack. Do you remember the last time we where in here? What we did." says Ramon. "What does that have to do with anything Ramon?" says Jack. "A lot of what we are doing now." says Ramon. "What!?" says Jack.

 

"The only reason you are still alive now and in my home right now. Come with me to my bedroom." says Ramon. "What? I'm not going to your bedroom Ramon!" says Jack. "Come now Jack or I will kill you for betraying me and my brother." said Ramon. "Ok, let's go then" says Jack. "That a good boy" says Ramon.

They walk up the stairs to Ramon bedroom. When they get to Ramon's bedroom Ramon closes the door behind Jack.

Ramon says to Jack "take you cloths off Jack or I will take them off for you." I'm not taking my cloths off for you, Ramon" says Jack. "You left me no choice Jack, turn around and face the wall" says Ramon. "What for Ramon?" says Jack; "I'm taking off you cloths" says Ramon.

Jack goes up to the wall near the door and faces the wall. He has his back to Ramon. Ramon pulls out a knife.

Ramon says to Jack "I did not what to do this to you, Jack." He says to Jack when he is cutting the clothes off of him. "Ramon, stop it, I will take off my clothes for you" says Jack. "It is too late for that now Jack" says Ramon.