Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
56
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
20
Hits:
2,578

Drabble: answer to challenge

Summary:

You ask, "Why this man?"
This is in answer to Mistress' drabble challenge on slash_galore. *phew* It's quite a task to stay in a strict word limit, especially since I tend to sprawl verbally. :) The series specific list will probably know who's talking about who. :) Fifty words exactly. And I learned that you can't always trust a word count program. I was only sure about the count after I divided it up into five word sections. Took me about eight tries to get it right, but I did. *checks* Yeah. *gives elf a cookie*
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Drabble: answer to challenge
by Scribe

You ask, "Why this man?" He makes me feel angry and suspicious. He makes me feel betrayed, and desired. He makes me feel frustrated. He makes me feel that he understands. He makes me feel not so alone. Why do I need him? It's very simple. He makes me feel.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scribe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.