Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-08-05
Words:
8,634
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
1
Kudos:
24
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
3,867

Dark and Light Sweet and Sad

Summary:

A series of mostly unrelated one liners for the 1sentence Live Journal community. Contains slash, WarrenWill, and possibly disturbing imagery. Complete

Chapter 1: Alpha

Chapter Text

Fandom: Sky High
Pairing: Warren Peace x Will Stronghold
Theme: Alpha
Rating: PG-13

Author note: The first in what I hope to be a series of Warren/Will one liners using all the themes from 1sentence. Wish me luck. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01 - Comfort: The last person Will expected comfort to come from after Layla dumped him was Warren, but he was grateful for it nonetheless.

02 - Kiss: Their first kiss was all hot flames and bruised lips.

03 - Soft: Warren's hair looks almost as course as his personality, but Will knows that both can be incredibly soft.

04 - Pain: Layla worries about both of them because they are always causing each other pain, physically or otherwise.

05 - Potatoes: Will likes baked potatoes with lots of butter and sour cream; a fact that Warren takes advantage of whenever he wants to make up after a fight.

06 - Rain: Will always carefully ignores the fact that Warren gets in a hurry when it's going to rain.

07 - Chocolate: Warren doesn't mind the fact that chocolate always melts in his hand because Will usually licks up the mess.

08 - Happiness: Warren learned early that happiness was brief, so he intended to enjoy it with Will as long as he could.

09 - Telephone: Warren learned why Josie Stronghold kept extra telephones in a kitchen drawer very quickly after Will moved in with him.

10 - Ears: When Lash started sing the "K.I.S.S.I.N.G." song, Will covered his ears and blushed while Warren set Lash's hair on fire.

11 - Name: Warren always thought his last name sounded wimpy, and was extremely surprised when Will took it after their marriage.

12 - Sensual: Whenever Warren laughed at Will's attempts at acting sensual one of them ended up on the couch that night, and it was rarely Will.

13 - Death: Nobody in the superhero community took Warren Peace's death seriously until Will Stronghold, son of the Commander and Jetstream, became a super villain.

14 - Sex: The first time their mothers' brought up the subject of safe sex, Will turned bright red and Warren walked out of the room without saying a word.

15 - Touch: Warren's first clue that he and Will were meant to be was the fact that they could touch without Will being burned.

16 - Weakness: Will's only physical weakness was that he was extremely ticklish; a fact that Warren exploited whenever he wanted to win a sparing match.

17 - Tears: As Will dies in his arms Warren realizes that what he loved most about him was the taste of his tears.

18 - Speed: Speed was seriously regretting his curiosity, because if Warren Peace and Will Stronghold caught him spying on their 'little moment', he was dead.

19 - Wind: The only thing that made Warren nervous about flying with Will was the strong winds that they sometimes encountered.

20 - Freedom: Two years after being put in solitary Warren got a visit from Will; who, with a very un-Will-like smile, promised him freedom.

21 - Life: Will wants to spend the rest of his life with Warren, who isn't sure it's even possible.

22 - Jealousy: Layla claimed that it was self-defense that forced her to kill Warren, but she and Will both know that it was jealousy.

23 - Hands: Warren always tried to keep hold of Will's hands when they made love, as if afraid that the other boy would disappear if he didn't.

24 - Taste: No matter what Warren has been eating, Will always swears that his kisses have a smoky taste to them.

25 - Devotion: No matter how many times Warren screws up, Will maintains a steadfast devotion that doesn't make sense to anybody else, least of all to Warren.

26 - Forever: Warren always swears forever, but Will isn't always sure he should believe him.

27 - Blood: The first time they had sex was in the kitchen after Will had licked the blood away from a cut on Warren's hand.

28 - Sickness: The day Will was home sick and Warren skipped school to hang out with him, Josie acted like she disapproved but was secretly pleased the Warren cared that much.

29 - Melody: Warren hated singing, even though he was good at it, but he would sing for Will if the boy begged prettily enough.

30 - Star: The night of a meteor shower Layla made everyone make a wish and when Warren and Will's came true, they both silently thanked her.

31 - Home: The first time Will welcomed Warren home after they moved in together, Warren grinned and jumped his partner on the spot.

32 - Confusion: Will was confused about Warren's anger over being called 'flaming,' and the cute little look on the younger boy's face was almost enough to make Warren forget about Lash and Speed's earlier insults - almost.

33 - Fear: Warren wasn't afraid of anything and showed it in his reckless pursuit of bad guys and his desperate quest to get out from under his father's shadow; while Will was afraid of almost everything, including killing someone and losing Warren, and showed it by pulling his punches and holding on to Warren desperately after a particularly dangerous fight.

34 - Lightning/Thunder: Will loves lightning and how it is unpredictable, wild, dangerous, beautiful, and so very much like Warren; but thunder, like Warren's temper, is terrifying in it's ability to rattle the house and shake Will to his very core.

35 - Bonds: Everyone expects Will to always be in control, and he is, always, except for those times in the candlelight and shadows when Warren ties him to the bed and Will lets all the control slip away.

36 - Market: Josie Stronghold went to the market every week like any normal wife would; but her shopping list, which included bandages, burn salve, and ingredients for Chinese food, wasn't so normal.

37 - Technology: Warren hated technology because she took Will from him.

38 - Gift: The greatest gift that Warren ever got was when his lover and his father met on Christmas and actually got along.

39 - Smile: The first smile Will ever saw Warren give was the dangerous, pain-promising smile of a predator; and it took Will a couple of years to realize that the shiver it caused wasn't entirely from fear.

40 - Innocence: Warren at first was amazed and amused at the depth of Will's innocence; then later he became amazed and amused at how easy it was to destroy it.

41 - Completion: The day that Warren graduated his mother hugged and kissed him, his friends cheered, Mr. and Mrs. Stronghold patted him on the back and congratulated him, and Will just smiled with silent pride and mouthed, "I love you."

42 - Clouds: As much as Warren enjoyed looking at clouds, he hated it when Will flew through them, even more so when Warren was with him.

43 - Sky: If it wasn't for the fact that Warren liked to cloud watch and star gaze, Will might never have really looked at the sky at all.

44 - Heaven: Lying together after a hard day of crime fighting was pure Heaven.

45 - Hell: Getting up in the mornings to another day of watching each other risk their lives was pure Hell.

46 - Sun: Warren loved the look of Will's sun-bleached hair after a summer spent outdoors.

47 - Moon: Will loved how the moonlight softened Warren's features as they lay out on the roof.

48 - Waves: Whenever the group went to the beach Warren would watch Will play amongst the waves and wish that he wasn't so horribly afraid of the water.

49 - Hair: Sometimes Warren would consider cutting his hair, but then he'd remember how Will's hands bury in it when they kiss and he'd wonder what he was thinking.

50 - Supernova: The day Warren lost complete control of his powers and went 'supernova', Will held tight to him and burned away with him.