Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: PG13 to R
    Pairing: Remy/Warren
    Fandom: X-men Comicverse
    Disclaimer: All characters are owned by Marvel, not me. I make no money from my fanfiction.
    Archive: Go ahead, just email me, tell me where.
    Warning: Slash, M/M situtations. Bad Language. Violence.
    Notes: This story is AU, based on Comicverse. Slash, nothing graphic yet. Language. Violence.
    Author's Note: If the Letters Look Like This that means the characters are thinking it....not telepathy, just to themselves.
    If the ~Letters are in Squiggles~ it is Telepathy. As usual, I went easy on the accents. And I am not a professional writer and my english grammar sucks, so bare with me. Enjoy the story, not the grammar. ^_^
    Summary: During capture Remy is changed by Sinister, giving Warren a change of his own...a change of heart. Can a love blossom from two people that hated one another? Can the relationship handle the secrets of the past and meddling friends and family members?
    Date Written: 2003-2004

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    42,950
    Chapters:
    8/8
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    27
    Hits:
    5,863