Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-09-09
Words:
4,944
Chapters:
15/15
Kudos:
35
Hits:
5,242

Drabble Series

Summary:

A series of drabbles that have been requested by others. If you'd like to make a request feel free to do so. Each chapter will be completely different from each other. Though most are gen drabbles moving to slash because of drabble # 3.

Chapter 1: Floral Sheet Sets

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: I do not own Supernatural...but here's to dreamin'.

Notes: this chapter is for MMarinov who wanted to see Dean in a toga. 23 more to go, so if you want to make a request, please feel free to do so.

Word count: 225

 

Floral Sheet Sets

 

"I can't believe this is happening," Dean Winchester muttered as he stripped out of his jacket, shoes, jeans and shirt- leaving them in a small pile on the floor of a random house where the owners were blessedly out of town. "Well?" he huffed as Sam, his little brother, strode back into the kitchen.

"Guess a single woman lives here," a sheepish grin slowly crept across his face, "this was all I could find." He held out two folded flat sheets.

"I'm not wearing a sheet back to the car, Sam."

"You don't have a choice, Dean," he sat the sheets down on the counter and began to search for a trash bag. "It's the sheets or your underwear."

"Fine," he muttered grabbing the top sheet, a soft pink, and wrapped it tightly around his waist.

As Sam bagged up Dean's clothes, Dean used the second sheet, also pink only with roses on it, to cover his chest. "I can't believe I have to walk back to the car in sheets!"

"Would you rather smell like a skunk or go it in your underwear and get arrested?" he asked heading for the door, keys to the Impala safely in his pocket.

"Whatever, Man, you're not the one in the friggin' pink bed sheets," Dean muttered following his way too amused little brother out the door.

Fin.