Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Xena
    Pairing: Various, probably, through the story, but none right now.
    Rating: NC17
    Summary: Apollo summons Scribe (and others) to meet the fates. Something is afoot
    Archive: Yes, if you like, but tell me where, so I can visit it, or recommend it.
    Sequel/Series: Sequel to Stranger in a Strange Land
    Disclaimer: I did not create the media based characters here, I don't own them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them. Only Scribe and a few minor characters are completely mine.
    Warnings: Probably graphic sex, of both the het and slash varieties.
    Notes: Stranger in a Strange Land began as nothing more than a little personal fantasy. For some ungodly reason I posted the first section to a few lists. The response was so encouraging that it became a chapter story, and I had so much fun with it, it should be illegal. Then some durn fool had to go and suggest a sequel...
    More notes: **This was part of a forwarded humorous list of what 'Ladies' do, as opposed to how 'Real Women' respond to the same situation. ***I lifted this joke from Will and Grace. Credit where credit is due.
    Formatting: //this is material written by Scribe//
    Extra Warning: In this story you get large doses of both Strifespeak and Jaycejargon. It nearly gave my spellcheck a nervous breakdown. Deal with it.
    Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,485
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,379