Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.
    Rating: R
    Acknowledgments: Once again, I wish to thank the talented plot bunnies of "Plot Bunnies R Us"--Terri--who talks me through the story lines and gives me encouragement every step of the way. And, no less kudos to my faithful betas, without whose help who knows what you'd get? Thanks Kimberly and Elaine!
    Summary: When the mayor's daughter is buried alive, it falls to the Shaman of the Great City to find her before it's too late.
    For those new to the Make It Go Away series, here's a bit of background. Blair has been having migraines, which lead to epileptic-like seizures. His doctor put him on an anticonvulsant drug, but Blair hates the medication because of the side effects. Jim forces his agreement to take the meds, but then the seizures begin to return, accompanied by visions of the spirit plane. In a reversal of roles, Jim teaches Blair to control his seizures by dialing down the migraine pain. Blair later learns how to turn *on* the vision-seizures, as well as how to prevent them. This ability to voluntarily visit the spirit plane has allowed Blair to save Jim's life, more than once. Now they face a new challenge . . . will Jim be able to accept the inevitable? And now . . .

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,855
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    1,014