Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-07-24
Words:
1,327
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
2,630

Burnt

Summary:

My senses are just ticking, acting oddly, then I realize
Note: I owe nothing…I'm not really a good fanfic writer…I just write
to have fun.
Feedback: yes..please…

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Burnt
By G Silver/ Revlis G

 

Shalimar's POV

My senses are just ticking, acting oddly, then I realize. "Oh fuck....."

"What is it Shalimar?" Asked Jessie who was looking at me, with the set eyes of Emma, Adam and Brennan.

"Of all..." I snarled feeling it surge through my body. "Adam...get the gun or fuckin knock me out....NOW!" I snarled again eyes flashing gold and arched forward feeling my whole body feeling like it was beginning to set fire.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Brennan facing Adam.

"I believe she's going into heat." Adam said bluntly and ran off to get the gun.

"Heat?" Ask both guys, clueless as always, however, Emma felt the surge of emotions.

I looked her; she saw everything I felt as I let out roar. "Adam...get the mother fuck gun, before I really loose it." I felt another surge, worse then the first one, then I was knocked out. "Thank...." I said as I was being knocked out.


Emma's POV

I used a new little trick I've been working and it works, it knocks people out for at least 30 minutes.

"How did that happen?" Asked a dumb founded Adam, who found the gun, just couldn't find the damn darts in time.

"I did." I said. "It's a new little trick I've been working on."

"Neato" Said Brennan.

"Yeah..neato.." Said Jesse.

I smiled and then it turned into a frown, facing Adam. "She's in heat?" I asked still getting used to everyone and I didn't know of Shalimar's phase and I felt bad for her.

"Yes....it happens about every 2 months, for at least 3-6 days...it comes in surges...some very short...." He paused. "Some very long...there really isn't much to it...she'll be very hostile for one, forceful, demanding..more then aggressive...and.." Adam spoke and was cut off by Jesse.

"Horny as hell and smartass on top it." Jesse replied with a soft chuckle.

"How is this funny?" I asked with a bitter tone.

"You'll see...it's just amusing to watch her when she's awake and not having the surges.....I guess I'll take her to her den" Jesse joked to Adam who nodded. I just rolled my eyes not really finding this all amusing.

So I helped Jesse carry the very knocked out Shalimar to a level that I have yet to see. I was in awe at the calm and peaceful vibe that I got from it, yet it was raw and erotic.

________

It was a room in the a shape of a triangle, in the back area was all forest, to the left side was a mini looking lake that had a waterfall, water falling into the lake, on the right side was corner designed bed, built into the ground with only two pillows in there, a small steel chest. In front where Jesse and Emma stood who were holding onto Shalimar, was a large plate of bulletproof glass. The whole triangle room had a very pale blush of silver light where the bed was there are blushes of green that faded into blue from the forest to the waterfall. All three colors bled into each other, it looked like it was all one light with a very rhythmic wave.
__________

 

Jesse's POV

I pressed the button on the side to open the glass doors both Emma and I carried Shalimar into the room, placing her on the bed softly we both walked out and closed the door. I looked at Emma.

"She asked us to do this..a long time ago...she doesn't want to be out there while in heat.....she doesn't want to hurt anyone." I spoke looking at Emma who looked back Shalimar still out cold, she nods and walks up and out of the room and I follow her out.

 

Do you want me to go on? Feedback then. J