Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: BtVS
    Characters: Xander/Angel/Faerie!Spike
    Genre: Smut
    Warnings: gay vampire/human/faerie sex
    Disclaimer: I own the thoughts in my head until I sell them. Everything else is the property of Joss but I don't think he really cares.
    Summary: Drusilla never turned Spike, Angelus was still cursed and Angel still ended up in Sunnydale. Angel still lost his soul to Buffy but failed to kill Jenny. Together Jenny and Willow manage to return Angel's soul but, as before, Buffy still had to send him to hell. Upon his return to earth Angel and Buffy do not get back together as neither got over the sending to hell incident. Angel stays in Sunnydale to help and maintains an uneasy relationship with the Scoobies. He helps with patrolling normally paired off with someone other than Buffy.
    Giles and Jenny argued successfully with the gypsy council that the perfect happiness clause did nothing to punish Angelus. The council finally agreed to fix Angel's soul but it was too late for his relationship with Buffy. Anya never came onto the scene but Xander continued to be a demon magnet.
    Things get interesting in Sunnydale when the Faerie Courts arrive especially with one particular young fey.
    This is RogueSpike's idea... blame her...
    Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,224
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    26
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    1,764