Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-07-23
Words:
1,481
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
1
Kudos:
19
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,919

Save Me

Summary:

Hermione is raped by Draco Malfoy and left with child. Will the man she has secretly been in love with for years step up to help her? Read and find out!

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter One

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Severus Snape...blah blah blah.
Not HPB compatible the character who died in that book is alive and well in this story because I am still in denial, hell I'm still in denial about Sirius being dead and its been what 3 years since we found out about that? lol Also the character who went bad in HBP is good in this story. I refuse to except that J.K. Rowling turned my favorite character into a baddie!
Yes I make mention to Severus' body looking like Simon Cowell's, I AM IN NO WAY SAYING THAT JERK IS CUTE! I just think he's very nice looking from the shoulders down. His face, hair cut, and personality I could without. lol I've also thought on many occasions that Simon Cowell is Severus Snape in the flesh because he is so nasty.
WARNING: Not for Draco and Harry lovers. I turn them really nasty in this story. Ron is not as big an ass as I am making him out to be. Just a heads up. I am too big of a Ron fan to turn him evil. Harry on the other hand... well as I said this is NOT for Harry fans. I do love Draco but well I needed his vicious spirit for this story.
Severus is very OOC!!!!! Do not bitch at me about it!
My first canon story...please be gentle!

 

"Well Well Well, what do we have here? It looks like there is a Gryffindor out of bed after hours. Crabbe, Goyle maybe we should have a little fun with mudblood." Draco Malfoy smirked pinning Hermione Granger to a wall in a dungeon corridor, his two gorilla like cronies standing on either side of him.

"Draco Malfoy! Unhand Ms. Granger this moment!"Albus Dumbledore came running up to them amazingly fast for a man of his age, his eyes flashing dangerously.

Once he reached the group and got a closer look at Hermione, he was shocked to see that the boys had already beaten her within an inch of her life. Malfoy pinning her to the wall had been the only thing keeping her upright and once he let go she dropped to the floor conscious but not really aware of anything.

"Headmaster, I can explain..." Draco started but Dumbledore held up a hand to stop him.

"I do not want to hear it, go straight to my office, we will be owling the Ministry about this." Dumbledore said in a deadly whisper. The boys took off at once.

At that moment Professor Severus Snape came prowling the hallway, when he spotted Dumbledore kneeling over Hermione he stopped dead in his tracks.

"3 of your students did a number on the poor girl Severus."

Now Severus Snape may be a cold hearted git, but the sight of the beautiful witch bloody, bruised, and silently crying tugged on his heartstrings. It would be prudent to note that Snape had fallen in love with Hermione towards the start of her 6th year at Hogwarts one year earlier.

"summon Poppy Albus!" Severus snapped as he too knelt next to Hermione.

Dumbledore shook his head "Severus you know as well as I do that Poppy has taken leave due to her health, for the love of Merlin, I placed you and Minerva in charge of the infirmary! You are the only one who can fix this my dear boy."

Severus ran a hand through his hair.

"Do you think you can take her back to your chambers and see to her?" Dumbledore asked.

"Very well Headmaster" Snape said taking out his wand "Beda Apreosa" A small cot appeared. "Wingardeom Leveosa" And with that Snape had Hermione on the levitating cot.

Snape levitated the cot all the way back to his private chambers.
Once inside he picked Hermione up off the floating cot and carried her to his bedroom. Of all the times he fantasied about doing this, it was never like this. In his fantasies Hermione was unharmed and had just finished declaring her love for him.

Severus gently laid Hermione on the green satin sheets of his large four poster bed. He stripped her to her underthings. He took his time examining her. Looking her up and down made his heart ache. Her whole body was covered in bruises and cuts, the was a small swelling around her abdomen that Severus attributed to the heavy blows she had received to the area. One top of bruises and cuts, Hermione had several broken bones one of which was her wand hand, a concussion, and to top everything off a split lip.
Severus swore to himself right then and there that if he ever saw Malfoy again he would personally kill him.

Severus went to his personal storage cupboard and came back with what looked like half his potions supply.

He un-corked the first vial and brought it to Hermione's lips, but she didn't take it. Instead with her good hand she pushed it away.

"No, I can't" She spoke for the first time.

"It's just a simple pain numbing potion Ms. Granger" Severus tried again to bring the vial to her lips, but again she pushed it away.

"I can't...I'm...or I think or was..." She trailed off.

"What Ms. Granger?"

"Pregnant" Hermione said in a low whisper.

 

TBC