Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: R, Language, violence, mild sexual content.
    CATEGORY: Drama, Gen, AU in that I've brought her back before DS ended and I accidentally brought Dewey in before he existed cronoligically, beyond that nothing contradicts what was written throughout the show.
    PAIRINGS: Fraser/Victoria
    SPOILERS: VS, if you haven't seen the episode this story will make ziltch for sense to you, The Deal, JIB, Letting Go.
    TEASER: An exploration to a theory that Victoria's motive behind the events in VS was far deeper, and darker, than revenge.
    ARCHIVES: Everywhere when finished
    THANKS: To all of my friends and the entire newsgroup who have provided me with inspiration, guidance, and tireless beta's even if they had no idea they were helping. Without you guys I never would have made it.
    DISCLAIMER: Victoria, Fraser, Ray, Dief, Ray Kowalski, and other characters belong to Paul Haggis, Paul Gross, and Alliance productions along with the original storylines of Victoria's Secret, The Deal, and Juliet is Bleeding. The rest of the web is mine, or Victoria's supernatural character's, whichever came first.
    AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is extremely controversial, but I ask you when reading to retain and open mind and reserve judgment until the end. I did this for a number of reasons but the first being to heal Fraser's heart, he's never been one to speak lightly of things and when he said he felt that he had known Victoria "for a thousand lifetimes", and that he loved her he meant it; and that love being broken, no matter what may happen, can never completely heal without mending the break by the person to caused it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,502
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    835