Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
341
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
852

Stories My Mommy Told Me

Summary:

Abbie has a few questions for her mother. MW

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A/N: If you wanna use Abbie for a story go ahead just credit me for her. Oh and there's a spoiler for Bag Em in this chapter.

Max sat on her daughter's bed, tucking her in.

A five-year-old Abbie looked up at her with her big brown eyes. "Mommy how did you meet daddy?" Abbie asked.

"Honestly?" Max asked. Abbie nodded. Max sighed. "Well see your daddy had me locked in a cage."

"How come?" Abbie asked.

Max thought for a minute. She didn't really want to tell her daughter that her father was supposed to kill her. She didn't even notice Ames standing in the doorway.

"See sweetie my bosses wanted me to hurt mommy." Ames said walking into the room.

Abbie frowned. "How come?"

"Cause they didn't like your mommy." he answered then looked at Max. "If I remember right, I liked you even then." Ames said.

"Yeah sure you did." Max said in disbelief.

"Hey I told you I thought you were beautiful, did I?" Ames asked.

"Yeah but it's not like you meant it." Max said.

"Of course I did. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it." Ames replied.

As much as Abbie loved seeing her parents like this she just had to know more. "So mommy did daddy rescue you?" Abbie asked.

Max looked back at her daughter. "No that was your Uncle Alec." Max answered.

Abbie smiled. She liked her Uncle Alec. He was fun.

"Ok now its time for bed." Max said.

Abbie crossed her arms and pouted.

"Abbie." Max said sternly.

"Ok, ok mommy." Abbie said.

"Goodnight sweetie." Max said leaning over and kissing Abbie's forehead. She pulled the covers up and followed, Ames to the door.

"Night mommy, Night daddy. I love you." Abbie said.

"We love you too now go to sleep." Max said.

Abbie closed her eyes tight.

Max just shook her head. Abbie was so goofy sometimes. Max turned out the light, walked out the door, and closed it behind her. Ames followed behind her.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author americangrl69.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.