Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-07-13
Words:
7,733
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
2,237

There's Sacrifice in Love

Summary:

Aragorn is nearly executed - but who was it that ordered it and their reasons to have him killed? And what, in the end, was the real cost? (Aragorn/Legolas)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: There's Sacrifice in Love (1/3)

Chapter Text

Title: There's Sacrifice in Love 1/3

Author: Sivan Shemesh sivan325@walla.com

Beta: Manon.You are the best. Thank you!!!

Rate: NC-17

Pairing: Aragorn/Legolas.

Archive/Website: CIB, AFF.NET, SFF.COM,SF.NET, Mirrormere. Others you need to ask me first.

Disclaimer: I wish but I don't.

Warning: Angst, violence, sex, blood. Should I add more?

Summary: Aragorn is nearly executed - but who was it that ordered it and their reasons to have him killed? And what, in the end, was the real cost?

Spoiler: AU.

Author note: This was written for LOTR FPS Secret Santa, for Kitty. Inspired by "Forbidden Love" by Celebr�an.
Since there is no clear info about Legolas and Glorfindel of Gondolin, that is my version.

~*~*~

1.

Rivendell, Third Age, 3017

Aragorn sighed with relief when he got home. He moved his hand over his brow and wiped away the sweat.

"What happened to you?" Elladan asked.

"I was in Mirkwood..." Aragorn began to say, only to be cut off by his brother.

"And?"

"I... I was nearly executed..." Aragorn said.

"What? By whom?" Glorfindel had been passing by when he heard Aragorn's words.

Aragorn ignored the question; didn't want to repeat himself.

"Elrohir!" Elladan called for his brother. "Call our father - he should hear this; I think this tale Aragorn has to tell us will be a long one, and he will not want to tell it twice."

"When this did happen?" Glorfindel asked.

"In Mirkwood when I had brought the creature Gollum there. I met Legolas, the Prince." Aragorn said.

"Who is he?" Elladan asked.

"The most beautiful elf I ever seen," Aragorn said proudly.

At that moment the Lord of Imladris walked in with Elrohir, followed by Erestor.

"Is it true? You were nearly executed? By whom?" Elrond asked his son, the tension clear in his voice.

"Father, please. Let him speak!" Elrohir said. He was as tense and concerned as his father.

***********

Flashback

Mirkwood, four months earlier...

Aragorn brought the creature Gollum to Mirkwood. He stood in front of the King, explaining why he was here. He wasn't expecting to meet anyone else, let alone Prince.

"Put him in the dungeon!" Thranduil, the King of Mirkwood ordered.

The guards took the creature and left them alone.

"Where is Gandalf?" Thranduil asked.

"He left to go to Minas Tirith," the ranger answered.

"Galdor!" Thranduil yelled, and the guard appeared.

"Call my son; tell him we have a visitor," Thranduil ordered.

After several minutes, Galdor appeared with the Prince.

"Legolas, my son, go and clean yourself - you are covered with dirt again." Thranduil sigh heavily and felt ashamed of his son's behavior.

"Yes adar," Legolas said to his father. He could feel eyes staring at him and turned around to look at the man standing there. "Who is he?"

"He is a ranger from the North," Thranduil explained.

"What his name?" Legolas asked, wanting to know more.

Thranduil open his mouth to tell him, before remembering he had forgotten to ask the man his name.

"My name is Estel, but I am also known as Aragorn," the ranger said.

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Aragorn," Legolas said and gave a small bow. Straightening, he stared at the ranger, until his father interrupted him.

"Legolas..."

"Yes father?" Legolas asked without turning to his father.

"The bath," Thranduil reminded his son.

"Of course, father, forgive me," Legolas said and left the room.

"Forgive my son's behavior," Thranduil said. "You are the first human he has seen."

"There is nothing to forgive," Aragorn said. 'He is so beautiful,' he thought to himself.

"Will you stay for dinner?" Thranduil asked.

"It would be my honor."

"Galdor!" Thranduil called.

"Yes my lord?" Galdor asked.

"Take him to Legolas' chamber. My son will happy to have some company," the King said.

'I'm sure he will,' Aragorn thought and smiled.

Galdor led Aragorn to Legolas' chamber. "Wait here for a moment; I will find you some fresh clothes." Galdor soon came back with the new clothes, then left Aragorn alone.

Aragorn lay on Legolas' bed and closed his eyes. He thought he was dreaming when he felt hands stroking his body and sweet kisses on his lips.

Waking up, he saw the Prince staring at him. Legolas was naked and wet from the bath; his body smelled of flowers, his hair shining brightly as the sun.

"You are beautiful," Aragorn said.

"I know," Legolas said softly, moving closer to the man lying on the bed.

"You are wet..." Aragorn said.

"Then dry me and warm me," Legolas said and lay on the bed.

Aragorn got up and removed his clothes before getting back onto the bed and moving close to Legolas' body.

"Touch me," Legolas said. He took Aragorn' hands and put them on his chest.

Legolas moaned softly as Aragorn's hands began touching him everywhere, gently stroking his body.

Aragorn adored Legolas' body. Moving even closer, he inhaled the scent that was Legolas and began kissing him - his face, neck, chest; everywhere he could reach, while his hands still stroked the now writhing body beneath him.

"Oh Legolas..." Aragorn moaned.

"Take me... Take me now..." Legolas said, wanting to feel the ranger inside him.

"One moment, my Prince..." Aragorn said to him softly. He saw the desire and need in the elf's eyes, and knew they were reflected in his own.

But before Aragorn could begin to fulfill both of their desires, Legolas got up and covered the ranger with a blanket. Wrapping a towel around himself, the Prince walked to the door, leaving Aragorn lying there with his mouth open.

Legolas opened the door; a guard was standing on the other side of it. "Your father is waiting for you and Aragorn to join him at the dinner table, my Lord." "Thank you," said Legolas. The guard bowed and left them alone.

Legolas sighed and stared at the human. "We continue this after dinner."

'It will be my pleasure; but I can not wait for dinner to be over,' Aragorn thought, nodding to the Prince in agreement.

~*~

At dinner...

They sat next to each other at the table. Neither of them could take their eyes away from each other.

Thranduil looked at the two of them. He did not like the way the two were staring at each other. He tried to get Legolas' attention.

"Legolas?"

"Yes, father?" Legolas asked without turning his head to his father.

"Where is your honor, my son?" the King said before turning to the ranger. "Again I must apologise for my son's behavior." Thranduil sighed, wondering where this was leading.

~*~

In Legolas' chamber, later that evening...

The room was filled with the scent of oil and flowers as the man and elf lay next to each other. Aragorn was moving his hips, rubbing his stiff cock against Legolas', looking down at the elf whose beautiful body was shiny from the oil that had been rubbed on him.

"I love you, body and soul, Greenleaf..." said Aragorn, before entering the Prince's body and feeling as if he had gone to heaven.

"Even if you do not know me at all?" Legolas asked him, tensing at the man's words. He felt that Aragorn loved him more for his body than his character.

"Yes, my Prince," Aragorn said, before starting to thrust gently inside Legolas' body.

Legolas moaned in pleasure. He wanted to know more about the human, but at the same time felt he knew more about him than he thought.

"Ohh..." Legolas moaned again as Aragorn's cock brushed over the sensitive bundle of nerves inside him.

"I love you..." Aragorn said to him softly.

"I love you too, ranger of the North..." Legolas whispered, before pleading with Aragorn: "Harder... Faster...saes..."

Aragorn began moving harder and faster and took Legolas' cock in his hand, stroking the shaft in time with his thrusts. They both quickly reached their climax. Lying on the bed, still wrapped up within each other, they fell asleep, the moonlight shining on their naked bodies, the smell of sex overriding the earlier scent of flowers.

At dawn Legolas was woken by the sound of knocking on the door. Getting up, he dressed quickly before covering his love with a blanket. He went to the door and quietly opened it.

"Yes?" Legolas asked.

"Prince Legolas. Your father would like to speak with you," the guard said.

"I will come. Just give me a moment," Legolas said and closed the door.

Legolas moved closer to the bed and kissed the ranger's forehead before he left the room. He closed the door silently behind him and walked after the guard.

The guard led him to the library where his father sat. "Hannon le" he said to the guard, before going in to his father.

"You wanted to see me, father?" Legolas asked.

"Yes, I did. What are your feelings about the ranger?"

"I see him as a friend," Legolas said.

"That is good to hear," Thranduil said. "I do not want that you become like Legolas of Gondolin. His heart was broken as Glorfindel, the one he loved died - the one who defeated the Balrog." Thranduil looked at his son.

"I know father. You have told me this at least 1,000 times."

"I know. I am just worried," Thranduil said and kissed his son's forehead. "You may go now,"

Legolas left his father, and walked back to his room.

~*~

After three months... in the forest...

"My love?" Aragorn asked as he sat, leaning on a tree.

"Yes?"

"Does your father know about our relationship?" Aragorn asked, looking at the Prince. He saw his lover's hesitation.

"All he needs to know is that you are my friend, nothing else," Legolas said. "Though he will be hurt when he finds out we are lovers."

"Would you still tell him, though?" Aragorn asked him.

"If it comes to it, yes," Legolas said, before kissing him softly.

"Please take me, Prince," Aragorn said.

"With pleasure, my love," Legolas said and moved his hands to the waistband of his lover's trousers. Leaning in, he was about to give Aragorn another kiss, but suddenly saw knives being pointed at him and the ranger.

Shocked, Legolas looked at the guards. "What is going on?" Legolas asked.

The guards did not answer. Grabbing the ranger by the arms, they dragged him away, leaving the Prince wondering why they were doing this.

At the palace, the guards threw Aragorn to the floor, and told the King what they saw. In the meantime, Legolas quickly ran back to the palace, not believing that his father would send someone to spy on him.

"Is what they tell me true?" Thranduil asked the ranger worriedly.

"Yes, it is my Lord," Aragorn said.

"Execute him!!!" Thranduil ordered. The guards made to grab Aragorn again, but were stopped when Legolas burst into the room.

"Father, no, please..." Legolas begged.

"I will not let you die. Look what he done to you," Thranduil said. He motioned to the guards to take Aragorn, then left the room and made his way to the execution area. Legolas stood for a moment before he followed his father.

"No. I should die. Not him," Legolas pleaded, but his father would not listen to his son's words.

They both arrived at the execution area, Thranduil determined to see it done, while Legolas could not believe his father would do this. The King gave a nod, and the three guards aimed their arrows at the ranger, who stood there with his hands tied behind his back.

Aragorn closed his eyes, waiting for the arrows to pierce him.

"ONE," Thranduil said, and the guards steadied their aim.

"TWO." The guards drew back the strings on the bows, waiting for the final command.

"THREE," Thranduil shouted, then saw too late as his son threw himself in front of the ranger and took the arrows in his chest. "NO!!!"

Aragorn heard the final call, but he did not feel any pain. Opening his eyes, he looked towards the King and saw the horror on his face. He did not understand what had happened until he looked down and saw the body of Legolas lying at his feet, his chest pierced by the arrows, his lifeblood slowly dripping onto the grass.

End of Chapter 1.

Will Legolas live?

R/R