Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
193
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
943

Perfect Fit

Summary:

There's going to be a battle to save the world, but first Yugi and Yami have to recruit another person with a magic item...

Work Text:

Perfect Fit

"So...you've got an ancient piece of magic jewelry that pulled you here against your will to find another person with an ancient piece of magic jewelry? That's your story?" the Detective asked. The shorter of the two men nodded. "Yeah. There was a prophecy or something about needing the reincarnation of an ancient Celtic warrior woman in an upcoming battle." One dark eyebrow rose. "Battle for what?" "The world," the taller man rumbled. Sara Pezzini took a deep breath and pushed up her sleeve, revealing a gold bracelet with a disturbingly red eye-shaped jewel in the middle. "You've come to the right place, kid. I'm the girl you're looking for. It's called the Witchblade." Yami smirked and nodded. "The Millennium Puzzle," he said, holding out his own golden trinket, which was a perfect copy of the one hanging around his companion's neck. "I take it you've been down this road before?" Sara shrugged. "Meh. Once or twice." "The fight could be dangerous," Yugi said anxiously. "You could even die." Sara's eyes glittered. "Been there, done that." The yami and hikari exchanged looks before saying in unison, "She'll fit in perfectly."