Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
465
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
885

Betrayal

Summary:

none

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Betrayal

by Missy

Read this carefully cause it skips from past to present frequently

rating: pg-13

warning: angst, sorry no sex, kinda a screwed up plot there..

disclaimer: im supposed to say ray V and benny dont belong to me but i cant bring myself to it so lets not and pretend i did, k?

 

BETRAYAL

by Missy

Ray Vecchio slumped down into the chair of his desk and rubbed his eyes. His body ached all over, and his heart ached with the painful memories of the past day.

---earlier---

"oh Ray..." she gasped. "oh Ray..Yes! Yes!"

Ray pushed her against his desk. His long slender fingers ran over the flat stomach, down smooth legs to grip her thighs, as she gripped him by the small of his back and pulled him closer. They were both still fully clothed but that wasnt going to last much longer..

~~~

Ray groaned and rubbed at his face. He could still smell her perfume..taste her body wash....

~~~

"oh Ray..I love you, Ray! I love you!" she kissed his neck, his ears, his eyes, and his followed her lead till their lips met and locked. The heat was unbearable.

'stop.' said a voice in the back of his head.

But he couldnt stop..she pushed off his jacket-

'stop'

couldnt... he pulled off her blouse but stopped when it was at ehr wrists, pinning her arms behind her.

'stop! please stop!'

sorry, it was too late, he told the voice in his head.

she fumbled with his belt.

~~~

Ray's face tightened in pain. He still couldn't understand why he did it. How he could have...ruined everything he and....

~~~

Trembling hands worked at the fastenings of her bra untill it was free.

"Stop!" Ray tried once again to push his conscience away.

"Stop!" But wait..that voice was familiar..That was a voice he'd heard before... Oh god..he'd know anywhere.. uhoh...

~~~

He let his head fall limply to be cradled by his arms.

~~~

"Stop! DAMNIT RAY!" Strong, broad hands roughly grabbed his shoulders and shoved him hard across the room into the wall. He slid to the ground and Benny stood over him, pain and shock evident in his face, hands curled into fists.

'Go ahead' Ray thought 'Hit me. please. Just get it over with and leave me alone.'

But instead, with a final haunted, hurting glance, rays...not lover anymore THAT was for goddamn sure...turned around and stormed out of the room.

~~~

The Detective felt tear come to his eyes. He still shook at the memory of the slamming door.

~~~

"You better go... Victoria."

~~~

Ray broke out in sobs.

the end

M1ssy709@aol.com

-if anyone wants to add who thinks they could find a good ending go ahead, thats cool with me! :)

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Missy.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.