Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
371
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
829

Something twisted this way cums

Summary:

While watching a movie, my husband and I grew bored. That's always the moment when we begin the heckling. The basic beginning here is lines from said movie. We managed to manipulate it into a DS ficlet.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: Something Twisted This Way Cums

Author: Laura Lee and Scottie B

Intro: While watching a movie, my husband and I grew bored. That's always the moment when we begin the heckling. The basic beginning here is lines from said movie. We managed to manipulate it into a DS ficlet.

Something Twisted This Way Cums
by Laura Lee and Scottie B

 

"Dim the lights. It's better that way."

"Now, watch," Meg said.

"I'm watching," Frannie replied with a hint of irritation.

"Just wait," Meg insisted.

"Oh my God!" Frannie exclaimed.

Meg asked, "You see?"

"It's beautiful," Francesca began. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"Stanley never said anything to you about it?" Fraser asked, a bit surprised.

"Shhh," Meg hissed.

"What are you doing?" Fraser asked, horrified.

"Be quiet," Frannie insisted.

Meg gasped. "Don't touch it."

"Why not?" inquired Francesca.

"Because we don't know what it is," Meg stated.

"Don't be silly," Francesca replied, rolling her eyes. "I'm going to touch it. How could I not touch it?" Touching it, she smiled in ecstasy.

A fascinated Meg asked, "What does it feel like?"

"I'm not going to tell you," Frannie snapped. "I don't tell secrets to cowards."

"I'm not a coward, I'm just not stupid, that's all," Meg replied defensively.

"Oh, come on," Frannie enticed. "Don't be afraid. It' the best thing. It really is. It's like nothing else."

Meg approached with trepidation. "Oh," she breathed. "Oh, Jesus."

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Frannie asked. "If you stroke it, it feels incredible."

Meg groaned. "I feel more alive, don't you?"

"Yes," Frannie replied simply. "Yes, I feel more connected."

"Connected to what?" Fraser asked in confusion.

"To everything that isn't me," Meg replied for Francesca.

"When I woke up this morning, I didn't even really know who you were," Meg said softly. "Now I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with you."

"Turn on the light," Fraser begged gently. "Please, turn on the light."

As the light came on, Fraser smile a twisted grin. "Isn't that the softest otter you've ever felt?"

"That's the only otter I've ever felt!" the ladies exclaimed.

 

The End

 

Scottie B: What did you think it was about, you twisted fools

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Laura Lee and Scottie B.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.