Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
236
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,045

Love Will Not Be Beaten

Summary:

Two very short, prompt-word, Tyrol & Callie stories (of their love)...

Work Text:

Prompt Word: Cuddle (no. 4)
Ship : Tyrol/Callie (NEW BSG)
FR: AO
Word Count: 128

Callie climbed carefully into Galen's bunk. He made room for her, put his arms around her, kissed the back of her sweet neck, and pulled her body to his. They had to cuddle up just like this to make it through the night sometimes; More often than not, these nights. They were on the brink of Hades snatching them all, and none of them knew what to do about it, but to live alongside it somehow So, Galen & Callie held on to each other. They were all each of them had of worth, and, in every way, they were everything to each other. So, they knew they would take every opportunity to hold each other, and keep a hold of each other, through the long dark night.

The End..?


Prompt Word: Surprise (no. 5)
Ship : Tyrol/Callie (NEW BSG)
FR: AO
Word Count: 75


Laying with one another through the night, now underneath and not amid the stars: The world outside of each other was as cold as the night through which they tried to sleep.

 Callie had not finished with tears yet. Galen knew she had every reason to cry; What would happen to their baby in this cold world..? Just discovering the surprise of her expecting their baby, it meant that the tears had only just begun.


The End..?