Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Cliveverse/CSI: Vegas
    Series/Sequel: The Further Adventures of Clive, the Leather Hairdresser
    Disclaimer: I do not own and did not create the recognizable media characters herein. I do not make, do not seek, and will not accept any profit from this work--it is strictly for entertainment purposes. This work is not meant to imply anything about the personal lives of the actors and actresses who portrayed the characters used here. The author has nothing but affectionate respect for them and the creators of the media material.
    Summary: Clive's club is planning on sending representatives to a D/s lifestyle convention in Las Vegas.
    Archive: Yes
    Warnings: This story will eventually (if not immediately) contain graphic descriptions of bondage and discipline sex, probably both heterosexual and homosexual.
    Rating: Fan Rated Adult Only
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,800
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    26
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,805