Actions

Work Header

A Complete Emergency Makeover

Summary:

Copyright June 2006 By Rick Cortez
THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ANY INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXSISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED.
THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION AND NOT FOR PROFIT.
THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL, AND IS NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Johnny Gage/Stephanie Mercer/Julie Lee Shannon/Roy Desoto
Permission To Archive: Yes
Fandom (s): Emergency!
Summary: Two of the most famous pop sensations need Johnny and Roy's help in order to have a huge makeover for a poor troubled teenage girl..
Content Warning: Some Strong Language and Mild Violence..
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter Text

Complete Emergency Makeover
by Rick Cortez

It was a hot and sunny Friday afternoon in Carson California, 5 foot 9 dark-haired southwestern american Julie Lee Shannon and her best friend and co-backup singer 5 foot 13 brown-haired hispanic american Diana Garza were doing some grocery shopping at the "Safeway" food store talking about some upcoming plans for a beauty makeover.

"Our special beauty makeover is just a month away, Diana" Julie Lee told Diana.

"Yeah i know, it's gonna be really beautiful" said Diana.

"I sure hope Johnny and Roy will be representing some special events going around in this neighborhood, especoially Zack"

"Yeah i know that, too"

As they were continued shopping, little did the two women know that they spotted a teeenage girl about 14 or 15 years old named Rhonda Harrison crying on the floor because her 15 0r 16 year old boyfriend Kevin Clark had dumped her for a much more mature good looking girlfriend named Melissa Goodson and because of that fact that her hair was all a mess and was too long.

"What is it?" Diana asked in wonder.

"We have a teenage girl who is crying somewhere in this aisle, come on let's go and find out." said Julie Lee.

 

TBC