Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
315
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,196

Frustration

Summary:

Disclaimer: I'm only borrowing Blair, he belongs to PetFly Productions.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.

Work Text:

Frustration
By J. Love
jl_foxy@pris.bc.ca

Blair paced around his apartment glancing at his laptop humming away awaiting for him to write. However, Blair was having trouble. He couldn't think of a single thing to write. His mind was a blank, as blank as the piece of paper lying unmarked next to his laptop. Neither writing by hand nor typing has sparked any ideas. His paper is due in two days and he hasn't even started. Blair made the round around his apartment once again, touching the artifacts he had collected. He knew the facts behind each piece but none of that helped him. Not even his beloved book, Sentinels of Paraguay, inspired him today.

Blair sat down in front of his laptop and randomly typed some words before deleting them. He then picked up a pen and doodled on the paper. Nothing! This writer's block was a nightmare that had haunted him for several weeks. Everything he had tried had failed. Blair leaned back with a heartfelt sigh. What was he going to do now? They wouldn't accept him asking for an extension and regurgitating the same old facts was unacceptable. He had tried rereading his previous work and notes but nothing new had come to him.

How do you get pack a writer's block anyway? Give him a topic and he could ramble about it forever but even that ability had failed him lately. Blair looked around his apartment and prayed for whatever divine intervention could help him. There had to be a way to break this block.

Blair powered down his laptop and grabbed a notebook and pen. Perhaps a walk around Cascade would help. He would keep the pad nearby in case inspiration struck. He was at his wit's end.

Fin. And hopefully end of this block.