Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 17 of humorous Deathfic
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
573
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,630

humorous Deathfic: Keep you opinion to yourself Montana

Summary:

Fandom:CSI:NY
Genre: Gen
Rating: FR-T
Warning: Deathfic
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous Deathfic series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfic page (upcoming)
Synopsis: Lindsay makes her opinion known to the wrong person, and pays the price for her big mouth.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

humorous Deathfic: Keep you opinion to yourself, Montana
by Josette Grover

Mac looks down at the body on the slab. She hadn't reported in for work, and a quick look at her apartment showed that she hadn't arrived home the previous night. He'd put out an APB on his missing CSI, a patrol had responded to a DB call in an alley, the lab alerted immediately when the cops had found her id still on her body, along with all her money.

"Anybody know what she was doing at a strip club?" He asks, looking over as the others come into the room.

"I think I do, Mac." Danny says, his lips twitching as he looks at the rude words written on Lindsay's face in lipstick. "Montana was down that direction the other day, when we had a case where a stripper at another club had been killed. Montana got on a real tear, storming into bars and starting to rant that they were selling themselves, they were going to hell, and they should all be arrested, thrown in jail, and the key locked away. She got huffy when she was denied entrance at a private club by a bouncer, she tried calling for backup and having everybody there arrested for interfering in a crime scene. The bouncers laughed in her face, seems one of them is a lawyer and knew she didn't have a leg to stand on. She told me that she was going to go back and plaster the building with fliers saying that what they engaged in was disgusting, and they should be shut down at best, I believe her exact words were 'abominations like that should be destroyed so they don't pollute the rest of the world." Mac winces, turning to glare at his pain in the ass CSI. "I told her to shut the fuck up, they weren't harming anybody, and her mouth was going to get her killed some day." Danny shrugs. "Looks like she didn't listen to me and went back there after all."

"Well, that explains why 'stupid nosy interfering bitch' is written on her forehead in lipstick." Mac says with a sigh. "What club was this?"

"A private establishment for those who have other tastes in sexual . . . proclivities." Danny says, trying to keep a straight face as Sheldon starts snickering. "Care to repeat that, Danny."

"It's a Dom/Sub club, Mac." Stella says, rolling her eyes. "Very quiet, very genteel."

"The Golden Lotus?" Mac asks, blinking.

"Yeah Mac, you know it?" Danny asks, stunned.

"Yeah, I'm a member." Everybody in the room blinks at him. "What, you don't think I never saw this sort of stuff in the marines? Any witnesses on what might have happened?"

"According to one of the winos, Lindsay was handing out fliers trying to get working girls off the streets when they turned on her for harping at them. The last he saw, they were chasing her."

"Which explains the writing in lipstick, scratches, and ripped clothing." Sid says. "The good news, is they didn't kill her. She would have been bruised and probably a little embarrassed, but she died of a broken neck. Looks like she tripped when she broke a heel, hit the edge of a garbage container at the right angle, and snap. She died instantly."

end

Series this work belongs to: