Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
181
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,052

Lone figure

Summary:

This is just a small Drabble. I was feeling a bit down and this just popped in my head its not been beta read just something i put down quick.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Lone figure
David's Kaz

There's a man. He stands alone on the beach. The wind blows gently through his hair. He looks up at the night sky a single tear spills down his cheek.

"Why - why did you leave me here alone"? The lone figure sighed. And fell to his knees, digging his fists into the cooling sand. He whispers "I love you so much, it hurts so badly". He raised to his feet stumbles to the waters edge; the cold water laps over his feet. He steps back. Turns slowly, and made his way up the beach. He got in the car and sat heavily, in the seat.

"It hurts too much, I miss her so bad".

"I know babe, you know she loved you too".

"Yes I know..... will it always hurt like this"?

"You will always remember her but the hurt will fade ".

Hutch looks out the window and up to the sky. "Bye Gillian till we meet again".

Starsky starts the car. And he drives his friend home to help him in the healing progress.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Davids Kaz.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.