Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 12 of humorous Deathfic
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
224
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,467

humorous deathfic: I told her to get out of the way it's not my fault she didn't listen

Summary:

Fandom:CSI
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Warning: Deathfic
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfic series
Archive: WWOMB, Beyond Canon, my humorous deathfics page (upcoming)
Synopsis: Gil is called out for a crime scene. Interestingly, he'd just sent Greg and Sara to the same crime scene an hour ago.
AN: For Buffy Summers, who wrote and told me that she loved how I killed off my characters in this series, and asked me for a Sara Sidle fic thanks to that scene in the season finale (we all know which one I'm talking about). I got the idea for her death from a story I recently read and, to quote Emeril, BAM!
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

humorous deathfic: I told her to get out of the way, it's not my fault she didn't listen.
by Josette Grover

"Greg, what happened?" Grissom asks, ducking under the crime scene and walking over to where a shaken Greg, blanket wrapped around his shoulders, sits on the back of an ambulance.

"We were processing the scene when a bike messenger came out of nowwhere, narrowly missing Sara." Greg says, eyes looking at the sheet covered body that Nick and Warrick are photographing. They look down at the body, their eyes haunted for a second before looking over at the young CSI talking to their boss.

"Okay, she was nearly hit by a bike messenger." Gil says, looking over the scene again. "What happened?"

"I called for backup to secure the scene better while Sara was still yelling at the bike messenger for nearly hitting her. Backup arrived, and I was taking measurements when I heard a loud thud. Looking up, I saw Sara lying against the curb, she'd been hit by another bike messenger." Greg says. "Funny thing is, Sara had been complaining about them all day, they were a menace on the road and should be outlawed."

"Where's the bike messenger?"

"He never even slowed down. The cops are chasing him now."

end

Series this work belongs to: