Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Everyone's favorite part, the disclaimer: Star Trek and her Characters are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures and Viacom-the-All-Powerful (All Hail Viacom!) and were borrowed for this story without permission. However, Viacom may own the characters, and the image of the actors who play them, but we, the writers (If I may include myself in that group), own the hearts and souls of our fictional galactic heroes. (awww) This story is not meant to infringe on their copyrights or mooch off their profits but purely for the enjoyment of the readers and writers of K/S.
    This is a K/S story (perhaps more appropriately named S/K) that eventually contains graphic descriptions of M/M... errr....extracurricular activities. It you find this sort of thing offensive, then LIGHTEN UP! Oh, and don't read this story.
    This story has not been beta-read. This story was written like 3 years ago, and the writer's schedule sorta inhibits betaing (cause we know even posting takes time...and time away from writing...). Please, I'd like comments and/or criticism before I post it to the newsgroup. I thought this list might be a good feedback source.
    Archive if you want, but you might prefer the revised version that eventually gets put on the newsgroup.
    This story Trademark 1999 by Rand Andrew McKennitt. (III) and... * * * * W I L L I A M S H A T N E R I S G O D * * * *
    Timeline info--Story occurs just after ST V: The Final Frontier
    Quotes from: Sting's *Brand New Day* CD.
    Sting, sexy Sting.
    Submitted through the 'YG deleted' KirkLovesSpockFic mailing list. Please join us at KirkLovesSpock

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,017
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    2,023