Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
322
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,740

A Kiss To Build A Dream On

Summary:

Chicks dig the cape. Kon does, too.

Work Text:

A Kiss To Build A Dream On

***

Young Justice #15: Chicks Dig The Cape

***

Almost like a dream, it had come out of nowhere. Cissie had left, and Bart had gone off to mope...somewhere. Cassie had headed home. With Secret off doing whatever she did when she wasn't at the Justice Cave, he and Kon had been the only ones left. And before Tim knew it, Kon had grabbed him, grinned at him with a heated look in his eyes, and said, "It's my turn now," before him out of the Justice Cave, and then proceeding to examine Tim's tonsils with his tongue. It was a complete surprise, but Tim wouldn't say he minded. No, he 'hadn't minded' when Cissie had kissed him. This? Kisses like this were what dreams were made of. His dreams, at any rate. Tim moaned into Kon's mouth, causing Kon to chuckle at this rare expression of true feeling on Robin's part. His eyes flashed with fire, a smirk sparkling in their impassioned blue depths. In retaliation, Tim bit Kon's tongue - too hard for a regular human, but then, Kon wasn't one - causing the other boy to let out a not-entirely-playful growl. Kon pulled Tim closer, tongue delving deeper into his mouth as he flew them higher into the air. Once they were above the clouds, he stopped, hovering in place, and snugging Tim against his chest. Only letting go of Tim long enough to help him shed parts of his uniform, Kon never once let his lips drift farther from Tim's than his neck. Floating above the clouds lent the unexpected - but oh-so-delightful-and-delicious - experience an even more dream-like quality, and Tim only had time for last coherent thought before his brain went off-line in favor of simply feeling. Apparently, it wasn't only chicks that dug the cape.