Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-06-13
Words:
1,660
Chapters:
6/6
Comments:
7
Kudos:
31
Hits:
2,877

With A Touch Of Class

Summary:

Website: (Undecided at this time)
Permission To Archive: Yes
Fandom (s): Emergency!
Genre: Hetero
Pairing: None
Rating: FRT-13 (PG-13)
Summary: Love is in the air for a couple of young lovers who are willing to make their romantic future together extremely beautiful and Johnny, Roy, and Pop Sensation Julie Lee Shannon are all there to help in each and every way they can!!
Warnings: None
Notes: (The first of eight installments of the "Touch Of Class" series)
Acknowledgments: Special thanks to Mary Anne and E-Pony for all their help
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter Text

With A Touch Of Class
by Rick Cortez

It was a peaceful and clear Wednesday afternoon in Carson California, Paramedics John Gage and Roy Desoto were just on their way to return to the station to fill out some log work and during the drive back, Johnny was telling Roy about Julie Lee's cousin, Chrissy Williams!

"Roy, i've known Chrissy since high school before i became a fireman" Johnny told Roy.

"Yeah i know that, Junior and you're still friends with her but she needs to be with her boyfriend and sportscaster Derek Laurie" said Roy.

"Yeah i know, but Chrissy loves to wear her gorgeous long sleeved red ribbed knitted sweater to go to work every day because red is truly her favorite color and she loves to get down and boogie to each of Julie Lee Shannon's songs too" Johnny replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really!"

Then Roy hesitated for a moment and then asked "Hey, why don't we stop for some hamburgers before we head back to the station? i know i could use one?'

"Sure, why not, let's go there.." said Johnny.

Seconds later, they stopped at a brand new fast food place called "Big Surprise" which was only a few blocks from Station 51 to eat their burgers for lunch before they head on back to the station to fill out some log work.

 

Elsewhere in Carson and at a local nightclub called "Blue Star" which was located at 4322 Hawkins, Cross Street Market, 5 foot 9 darked-haired Pop Sensation Julie Lee Shannon wearing a gorgeous feiry red sleeveless evening gown was getting ready to perform another musical number on stage at a mini concert called "Be Mine Tonight" which was from her second new album "Wonderland"

and as she was about to step out of the dressing room, her best friend and co-backup singer Jill Channing came inside to see her in person.

"Julie Lee, can i talk you for a minute?" asked Jill.

"Sure, Jill let's talk!" Julie Lee exclaimed happily.

The two girls left the dressing room so that Julie Lee can talk to Jill to see what was on her mind and everything.

"What is it, Jill?" asked Julie Lee.

"It's about my boyfriend, Steven Matheson." Jill told her.

"What about it?"

"I would like to get back together again and make it up with him for all of the hurtful angry words that i've said to him, because i've been under a lot of horrible stress lately."

Julie Lee sighed a bit, and then paused for a moment before she can comply with Jill's answer.

 

TBC