Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
369
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,078

God Bless Stubborn Bastards

Summary:

(Alan/Brad)
*First fic I ever wrote.
I do not own any of the boston legal charactors (sadly) and do not make any money off this. (As anyone would ever pay to read my crappy stories) sorry for any grammar or speling mistakes.
Submitted through the Boston_Legal_Slash mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

God Bless Stubborn Bastards
by scottishfangirl

Brad P.O.V

No one is taking it well. Shirley is desperately trying to be strong but her eyes give her away. Lori is leaning against me, shaking violently, as crystal tears run down her beautiful face. Normally I would be happy if she had leant against me, needed me in this way But when he is lying in that room in so much pain, it just feels wrong.

"Mr. Chase, you can see him now."A depressed looking Nurse broke my train of thoughts.

I walked slowly into the room, scared of what I was about to see. When I saw him, lying in that white bed, looking unnaturally pale, it finally sank in that I might never see him again.

Never hear him teasing me again.

Never see him in court again.

Never feel his lips against mine again.

Never make love to him again.

Never hear him scream out my name again.

I heard a loud sob, and realised that I had made the noise. I was crying, tears streamed down my face. I would never see that cheeky smile again or the way his pale blue eyes gleamed when he had an extra evil plan. Breaking down completely, I fell to my knees, shaking violently.

"Alan" I cried out his name, punching the ground. How could he leave me like this.

"You know, they say there is the slightest chance he will pull out of this coma" I turned round to see Denny, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Yeah I heard, a one in a hundred chance" That seemed to silence Denny.

"You had something special, you and Alan." he said with a smile

"I know, we did, didn't we" I choked out.

"You shouldn't give up on him so eaisly Brad, you know Alan, always pulling a rabbit out his hat." When Denny said that, it renewed my hope.

"Yeah, God bless stubborn bastards, who never give up" I Said to Denny laughing, "He is stubborn isn't he".

end

What you think? First Fic I ever wrote. I know it isn't that good but bear with me! (should I write a prequel explaining what happened?)

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author scottishfangirl.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.